How ridiculous is it that you STILL can't build and price a 2021 Ranger on Ford's website in January 2021???

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I had high hopes for cactus gray but the b&p does it no justice on the ranger imo and I’d have to see it in person for myself because it does look good on the bronco sport in person.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I had high hopes for cactus gray but the b&p does it no justice on the ranger imo and I’d have to see it in person for myself because it does look good on the bronco sport in person.
Not sure if you saw these yet. I posted these on the other thread on the Cactus Gray. It's a color that defiantly changes color in different lighting.

CG Ranger.jpg

CG Ranger2.jpg

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Their photos or renders or what ever they are are horrendous for color. The lead photo on the title page looks like Hot Pepper Red which was discontinued after the 2019 MY. The 360º Colorizer is just flat wrong, even in Oxford white
Todays's Quiz:
Q: What colors are these Rangers?

Untitled 2.pages.jpg

A: they are all Cactus Grey.

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Not sure if you saw these yet. I posted these on the other thread on the Cactus Gray. It's a color that defiantly changes color in different lighting.

CG Ranger.jpg

CG Ranger2.jpg
These look much better. It really is a nice color especially when I saw it on the bronco sport at night under the dealer lights.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
I don't believe Ford is alone in this regard. We get a new vehicle every three years (more than that when we were still working) and most of the vehicles we have specced out have differed from reality, sometimes for the better, sometimes not. While that shade of "gray" might not be striking, it can't be any worse than the Tacoma "Primer Gray". Good lord, we've seen these driving down the street and thought someone stole it from the body shop before the actual paint went on.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
I never shipped a vehicle when I got orders here a few years ago, so I was still eligible to ship via the government. That was the deciding factor in purchasing now versus waiting to get back to the US in a few years.

Getting the fleet home will be a different story as I'll be paying out of pocket to ship 2 other vehicles stateside.
That sounds good man, other than paying for your other two to be shipped back. Maybe you will be the only one with a US version Ranger in Germany.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That sounds good man, other than paying for your other two to be shipped back. Maybe you will be the only one with a US version Ranger in Germany.
Can you imagine how much more jealous we'd all be if he was the one driving a European Ranger back here in the States??? :thumbsup:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Can you imagine how much more jealous we'd all be if he was the one driving a European Ranger back here in the States??? :thumbsup:
Ill be honest, Im thinking of shipping my Everest home when I return. I think it would turn some heads there, Im just not sure if its allowed by emission standards.

Heartkill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SuperCab 4x4
Occupation
USAF
It's a '98 Audi S4 Avant and a '98 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V from Japan, I bought those with every intention of importing them since they will meet the 25-year exemption by the time I leave. Adding to my ever growing collection of toys :cool:

There's quite a few 2019+ US spec Rangers here already. I see at least half a dozen different ones on base every day.

Only if I sprang for the Raptor!

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
It's a '98 Audi S4 Avant and a '98 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V from Japan, I bought those with every intention of importing them since they will meet the 25-year exemption by the time I leave. Adding to my ever growing collection of toys :cool:

There's quite a few 2019+ US spec Rangers here already. I see at least half a dozen different ones on base every day.

Only if I sprang for the Raptor!
If you brought a Raptor home, you would piss some Ranger owners off ?
Personally I see so many of them everyday its no big deal.

OP
OP
TimmyB

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
If you brought a Raptor home, you would piss some Ranger owners off ?
Personally I see so many of them everyday its no big deal.
Yep. I'd pull up in my Tremor, thinking I was totally BA, and then...oh, I just remembered, I need to turn right and take THIS road instead!!!

slickville dave

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150/2020 Polaris sportsman
Occupation
retired tin knocker local 12 Pittsburgh
I ordered mine November 7th, with a Feb 8th build date. I would guess delivery would be beginning of March by the time it makes it way out to WA pending any Covid delays. It took a few weeks after ordering to get a build date and didn't have a vin yet (but I last checked with them beginning of December). Might reach out today.

XLT, Crew, FX4, 302A, Tech, Tow, Velocity Blue

Edit: Talked to my saleman. My truck is getting built this week! Moved up almost a whole month!
thanks because iam loosen my mind with the whole i can buy a pack of gum online n tell you what time of what day it will be at my mailbox drop 40 k on a truck and every ones clueless