This.Premium soap, two mitts, two buckets. One bucket with soap, one with water only to rinse mitt #1 after soaping.
Mitt #2 is used on the wheels and under fender wells.
Squeegee and shammy to dry.
Jeez man! I'm blinded! That Lightening Blue is like a mirror!A quick wash/cleanup for her.
- Jax Wax Wash N Wax for cleaning duty
- Patterson Wheel Cleaner for wheels
- Adam's Polish Wheel Woolies (Both small and large)
- 303 on tires
- Dry with Extra Thick Microfiber Towel
- Meguiar's Quick Detail to finish off
Limited time so couldn't do a full detail with Hydrosilex ceramic coating however I did to it to the wheels.
I was at my local HD yesterday, there was a line of guys at the restroom sinks waiting. Looked as though everybody was scrubbing up to perform surgery!For at least 20 seconds making sure I lather the backs of my hands and between my fingers.
Oh, my truck? I use water and car wash soap along with a telescoping wash brush.