How about some Jokes [Admin: No Covid or Politics!]

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
..It was a standard tilted axis rotary collector, double feed arrestor with combined belt feed, bar code reader and a 5 feed sorter of the bottle type with bottle position aligner and transfer belt to collection area. Standard stuff, pretty solid mechanical feed/sorter machine.
Say what???

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Looked for the you lost me moji but couldn't find it. So the jokes probably on me. ?
Just example of after laughing years for older people not figuring out basic stuff, you realize that you're the one not figuring (or willing to figure) it out. And having bunch of people around laughing about how the older people do not figure things out.

Technical term would be faulty activation of brain circuit directing goal-driven learning pathways causing flexibility problem applied to goal-directed action.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
The popular and common IT error codes are:

PEBKAC = Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

Or the favorite, the ID-Ten-T error code = IDIOT

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond

aeroshots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Just example of after laughing years for older people not figuring out basic stuff, you realize that you're the one not figuring (or willing to figure) it out. And having bunch of people around laughing about how the older people do not figure things out.

Technical term would be faulty activation of brain circuit directing goal-driven learning pathways causing flexibility problem applied to goal-directed action.
I completely resemble that remark.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
.. It was a standard tilted axis rotary collector, double feed arrestor with combined belt feed, bar code reader and a 5 feed sorter of the bottle type with bottle position aligner and transfer belt to collection area. Standard stuff, pretty solid mechanical feed/sorter machine.
@KNI I believe you were the author of some of the tech manuals I suffered through...

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond