First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Al (@Texasota ) says, "Yeah, I borrowed it from Dave (@AzScorpion ) he said to leave it by his locker, he'd be right back!!"...tish boom :crackup:
Meh...That's nothing. I spent more than that on mods just being on this darn site! ?

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
A visitor from Holland was chatting with his American friend and was jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands flag.

"Our flag symbolizes our taxes," he said. "We get red when we talk about them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them."

"That's the same with us," the American said, "only we see stars, too."

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Do you know or have any experience with Brave? I saw this posted in another forum that it's supposed to be much faster and better privacy than most others.

https://brave.com
I have Brave installed on my Mac but I haven't used it enough to give an objective opinion.

It has TOR (The Onion Router) built-in so it has the potential to be far more privacy and security oriented than other browsers.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, I just opened Brave to the same 3 tabs I currently had open in Firefox and Brave was using half the RAM.

I kinda expected it to be a RAM hog since it was based on Chromium so I was pleasantly surprised.

I'll tinker with it a bit this week if I get the opportunity.
Well, if you guys own stock, this was an interesting ploy to boost it. I down loaded, installed and am trying it out now.

Did have trouble using their automatic bookmark import from Edge. Had to export HTML file and then import that...worked fine.

So far, speedy and speedier...I like it! luv Mickey?

So, I've used this exclusively for a few days and it is way better than Edge in all respects and I have it set to "Ask" about things I would not have normally seen like the Google data tracking that's automatic on a lot of sites, now I get a popup that warns me and do I want to allow it or not...

The nice thing is that the warning is pretty explanatory about what the hell is going on in the "background"...you will be assimilated!

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
My son (guitar player and owns a few) told me about this so I made one for him

4tuqwx.jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob