How about some Jokes [Admin: No Covid or Politics!]

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
An elderly woman raced down a suburban street, 25 mph over the speed limit. When a police car pulled her over, the young officer gamely approached the driver’s side window and scolded, “You realize that you were speeding, madam.” “Yes, I realize that,” the woman admitted. The officer responded, “I need to see your license and registration.” “The problem is I don’t have a license. This isn’t even my car.” Concerned, the officer continued, “Well, whose car is it?” “I found it unattended at a car wash. When its owner saw me going off with his car, he tried to stop me. So I had to kill him. His body’s in the trunk if you don’t believe me.” The officer started to back away and said, “I’ll be back in a moment. Keep your hands where I can see them and don’t move.” A few minutes elapsed and a veteran officer arrived at the scene. He got out of his car, spoke with the rookie, and then approached the elderly woman. “Ma’am, is it true you don’t have a license?” “Of course, I have a license,” the woman said as she handed it to the officer. “Do you also want to see my registration?” The officer said he did, and he examined both documents. Confused, he asked the woman to pop the trunk of her car. She complied, and the officer found only a spare tire. The veteran officer returned to the elderly woman and said, “Ma’am, I’m not sure what’s going on. The other officer reported that when he stopped you, you said that you didn’t have a license, you stole a car, you killed the car’s owner, and you put the body in the trunk.” The elderly woman shook her head in disbelief. “The next thing you know, that young officer will say I was speeding.”