2019 Ranger XLT FX4
mnjqhpvdtpq41.jpg

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Hope these bring a smile ?

• All of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. Half will come out with a drinking problem.

• I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.

• I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.

• Still haven't decided where to go for Easter ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom

• Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well.

• Home-schooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.

• I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone

• This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came back to my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.

• My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

• I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?

• Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.

• Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said, "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year"... I'm offended.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
My self isolation quarantine diary:

Day 1:
I can do this!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day 2: Opening my 8th bottle of wine. I fear wine supplies might not last.

Day 3: Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who knew??

Day 4: 8:00 pm. Removed my day pajamas and put on my night pajamas.

Day 5: Today I tried to make hand sanitizer. It came out as jello shots!!

Day 6: I get to take the garbage out. I'm so excited, I can't decide what to wear.

Day 7: Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8: Went to a new restaurant called "The Kitchen" You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have NO clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9: I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight I'm getting all dressed up and going bar hopping.

Day 10: Struck up a conversation with a spider today. Seems nice. He's a web designer.

Day 11: Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, "What the hell do you want now?"

Day 12: I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13: If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can't accidentally touch your face.

Day 14: Watched the birds fight over a worm. The cardinals led the blue jays 3-1

Day 15: Anybody else feel like they've cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
tla4r0ppkur41.jpg

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
Finally, some good news? We found him!!!
r0_0_960_644_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg