How about some Jokes [Admin: No Covid or Politics!]

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
One Friday evening, an Irishman walks into a bar, and orders 4 pints of Guinness. The bartender asks him if he wouldn't prefer them one after another, so that they stay fresh.

"No, thanks. See, back home me and my 3 brothers would go to the pub every Friday night; we've all left home now, but we promised each other that wherever we were, we'd go to the local pub on Friday night, and have a pint for each of us."

The bartender agrees that it's a nice tradition, and serves him his four pints. This goes on for several months; every Friday night, in walks the Irishman, and orders 4 pints at a time, taking a sip from each in turn.

One night, he walks in and the bartender starts to pour his pints; "Just three, tonight." says the Irishman. The bartender hands over the three without a word, but about 10 minutes later, walks up to the Irishman and says "My condolences for your loss."

"What are ye on about?"

"Well, you've ordered four pints for the past few months, and today you just took three. I take it that one of your brothers has passed away, and I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you."

"Don't be daft, lad. I've given up the drink for Lent!"

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
One Friday evening, an Irishman walks into a bar, and orders 4 pints of Guinness. The bartender asks him if he wouldn't prefer them one after another, so that they stay fresh.

"No, thanks. See, back home me and my 3 brothers would go to the pub every Friday night; we've all left home now, but we promised each other that wherever we were, we'd go to the local pub on Friday night, and have a pint for each of us."

The bartender agrees that it's a nice tradition, and serves him his four pints. This goes on for several months; every Friday night, in walks the Irishman, and orders 4 pints at a time, taking a sip from each in turn.

One night, he walks in and the bartender starts to pour his pints; "Just three, tonight." says the Irishman. The bartender hands over the three without a word, but about 10 minutes later, walks up to the Irishman and says "My condolences for your loss."

"What are ye on about?"

"Well, you've ordered four pints for the past few months, and today you just took three. I take it that one of your brothers has passed away, and I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you."

"Don't be daft, lad. I've given up the drink for Lent!"

Same guy??

Paddy was running late for an appointment. Could not find a parking place after several trips around the block. In desperation he said a little prayer promising God that if he would find him a parking spot he would quit drinking. As he rounded the next corner a parking spot suddenly appeared, to which Paddy said "never mind Lord I found one myself"

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon