How about some Jokes [Admin: No Covid or Politics!]

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Apparently a 10-year-old in Rhode Island sent the half-eaten cookies and carrots that she recovered on Christmas Day to her local police dept. and asked them to run DNA to determine if Santa was real. They went above and beyond, and earlier this week held a press conference to share the results of their investigation, which included home video footage of the reindeer on a practice run, footage of Santa at their station for a police interview, and cross-referenced material from other "investigations". Good on you, fellas, for keeping the Christmas spirit alive beyond the season.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/yes-the...olice-close-books-on-weeks-long-investigation

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Apparently a 10-year-old in Rhode Island sent the half-eaten cookies and carrots that she recovered on Christmas Day to her local police dept. and asked them to run DNA to determine if Santa was real. They went above and beyond, and earlier this week held a press conference to share the results of their investigation, which included home video footage of the reindeer on a practice run, footage of Santa at their station for a police interview, and cross-referenced material from other "investigations". Good on you, fellas, for keeping the Christmas spirit alive beyond the season.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/yes-the...olice-close-books-on-weeks-long-investigation
That’s local to me. These guys are legend for keeping a straight face and delivering their clad proof. High five guys! ?

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Wrong.jpeg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Maybe NSFW

Flashed.jpeg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Ham.jpeg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Vape.jpg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Kev.jpeg

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
1675475275193.png

so true and profound. after dealing with countless answers of, "nothing". Getting the stink eye or even the, "if you dont know i should not have to tell you" line - this meme so fully explains the after math when they decided to use their words... I find it fitting that just like trying to understand the dash lights meanings and the real problem - women also have to be deciphered using sophisticated professional methods. at least cars have the odb port to plug into when its not happy. women on the other hand- once it reaches this level of breakdown no ones plugging anything into her any place-. This meme will be going on my back ground at work for all to see. im one of two guys in the entire office. it will go like a loud fart in a silent elevator.

Last edited:

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
And no fighting for blankets!
My better half has a tendency to roll herself into a burrito, roll one way and lay on the blanket and then roll the rest up on the other side.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase

Sparky before and after lol.

So Isa our female lab is pregnant, about 2/3 thru her term. Last night we are all in the living room, Copper asleep in my lap Terri and Isa on the loveseat. Isa decided she needed to chew an itchy spot on her hip and flipped her head across her body and proceeded to compress all that air in her bowels....she gave us about a 5 second blast that sounded like a tuba, perfect pitch I might add. We all looked at her laughing like crazy. Copper woke up and stared at Isa while the Tuba was still sounding, all the while Isa was still chewing that spot but her ears perked up and she was looking at her rear end like WTH was that!?! Shame we didn't get it on video...

12547.jpeg

Last edited: