First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
my grandpa had a farm, always with dogs around to protect the place, wolf bear and hedi. when i would visit the farm id run around with the dogs and feed them whatever i was eating etc. ice cream root beer, chocolate lol. no wonder im a fat ass now... one day another dog showed up... so i fed that one and played with it too. he kinda looked like wolf so i figured wolf had a puppy while i was gone? (3rd grade mind set lol, wolf was a male, and the new dog was no lil puppy). after a few days the new dog started hanging around the other dogs and they got along fine. he knew where i put the food and water out, slept in the barn with bear. Me and "ears" were inseparable. Ears did not like any strangers coming near me and would growl and snap. guess he adopted me lol. come to find out when the vet visited to check out the critters and dogs, "Ears the dog" was full coyote. grandpa was not happy lol. yotes were villains to farm and ranch folks. but he allowed it to stay around fed it with the other dogs for over a year. learned later in school coyotes pair up for life with a mate. so Ears, must have lost his "wife" to be slumming around farms and playing with kids and dogs. This isnt Ears but looks just like him.
1659812124057.png