First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Yes... I'm a truck driver myself. I've been in that situation out in the middle of nowhere. Had to pull over real quick like.
my rangers are my only truck but if one has to go one has to go. if im stopping at a loves to "make a deposit" its already an unpleasant experience even making it with plenty of time.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I've had to race to the facilities before too. Delivering mail in a residential area with no public places close by sucked. Before the developments were finished there were portables for emergency use. Sometimes you'd look in them an say "I'll just go in my pants an throw my underwear away"
some years back we referred to that as an " Al Roker". but it has fallen out of use.

Last edited:

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
my rangers are my only truck but if one has to go one has to go. if im stopping at a loves to "make a deposit" its already an unpleasant experience even making it with plenty of time.

Well...... Love's has modern restroom facilities. It's not like you need to get a key on a long stick and hope the last person who used it didn't leave a mess once you unlock the door. The people is what makes it unpleasant. It's a truck stop after all. To many needing to go at once. It's hard to keep up with the cleaning. 4 stalls is not enough.