First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
The Godfather
Clean and looks amazing...it is in lighting that makes it look more red, huh? Is that 2019? Same as mine...
Yep it's a 2019. The sunlight that morning was intense and I had just detailed it the night before. When I stepped out of the truck and turned around I did a double take - WOW is that my truck? lol Super red that in that moment. Definitely got a bit more orange later in the day...love this color!!!

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Let’s face it… the HPR is the sexiest beast around.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Here’s mine!
E6FEF56B-B166-4551-BF8E-29810B4AD147.jpeg

Oh man, I'm thinking hard about canceling my Bronco order and ordering a Ranger Crew Cab (got a Super Cab now). I was all about Velocity Blue, or the Iconic Silver. When I first saw HPR in '19 it was a glance, and it didn't impress me much. Then I came upon this cotton picking thread, and wouldn't you know it, I now have another color to consider if I go through with my plan. Of course we all know picking the color of your new ride is one of the easiest parts of ordering............:crazy: :facepalm:

I guess I just run this conundrum by the CEO of my humble empire.......yeah, that should work. :fingerscrossed:

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Oh man, I'm thinking hard about canceling my Bronco order and ordering a Ranger Crew Cab (got a Super Cab now). I was all about Velocity Blue, or the Iconic Silver. When I first saw HPR in '19 it was a glance, and it didn't impress me much. Then I came upon this cotton picking thread, and wouldn't you know it, I now have another color to consider if I go through with my plan. Of course we all know picking the color of your new ride is one of the easiest parts of ordering............:crazy: :facepalm:

I guess I just run this conundrum by the CEO of my humble empire.......yeah, that should work. :fingerscrossed:
Can't go wrong with HPR. it is a head turner and I often get asked where I got that nice looking truck!!!

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
Can't go wrong with HPR. it is a head turner and I often get asked where I got that nice looking truck!!!
I had a 2013 Focus ST in Tangerine Scream and received many compliments on it. Then I got a 2017 Focus ST in Oxford White and rarely received a compliment. Now I have a HPR Ranger Lariat FX4 and get a compliment on it at least weekly. It’s a great color! Looks orangish then reddish then burgundyish.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
It's a good looking color for sure. But, I just got a note from my Chief of Staff that said I like the Velocity Blue better. Who'ed a thunk it...........:)

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
The way my purchase transpired was I had just retired, went looking for a used low mileage F150, brought 3 different trucks home for the majority stock holders approval and she found something wrong with all 3. Drove the HPR Ranger home and it was all over after the first look. Must be a reason I have been married 44 years.

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
Owned my Ranger HPR since March 2019 and still getting compliments on the color. Seeing a lot more Rangers in general out on the roads these days.

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
It's a good looking color for sure. But, I just got a note from my Chief of Staff that said I like the Velocity Blue better. Who'ed a thunk it...........:)
Wow, who knew the Chief could be wrong? But then, I might be partial....

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Wow, who knew the Chief could be wrong? But then, I might be partial....

Oh Lord, after 45 years I ain't a gonna tell her she's wrong. I'll get that look............and I'll be askeered for my life. :surprised: :bandit:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh Lord, after 45 years I ain't a gonna tell her she's wrong. I'll get that look............and I'll be askered for my life. :surprised: :bandit:
Under any circumstances DON'T do it Jim. You know you'll be a dead man and watch out for when she says this. :surprised:

When A Woman Says.jpg
Sponsored