First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RHD FORD RANGER WILDTRACK 2.2 XLS
Occupation
Retired military
This truck has 2 light reflectors. One for LOW BEAM and one for HIGH BEAM. After I installed LED light bulbs in both, the LOW BEAM needed adjustment as it would ‘blind’ oncoming drivers. We took it to the local Thai FORD DEALER and they adjusted BOTH LOW BEAMS perfectly but there is no adjustment screw for the HIGH BEAMS so now the HIGH BEAMS are about as LOW as the LOW BEAMS which serves no purpose. The dealer said there is NO HIGH BEAM ADJUSTMENT but I do not believe them.
Sure it is not the same adjustment screw as the LOW BEAM but I can ‘see’ the long threaded screws down below on the left and right side of the lights housing.
My ‘brain’ is telling me that maybe these would RAISE the ENTIRE ASSEMBLY to adjust the HEIGHT of the HIGH BEAMS then that ‘screw’ for the LOW BEAM would again have to be READJUSTED to correct the LOW BEAM HEIGHT.
Am I even ‘close’ to the correct solution?
If I am, it looks like a garage will have to accomplish that for me. Not the FORD DEALER
Help!
Sponsored

OP
OP

MartyL16

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RHD FORD RANGER WILDTRACK 2.2 XLS
Occupation
Retired military
Thank you for your reply but the PHILLIPS head screw is ONLY FOR LOW BEAM ADJUSTMENT in this truck. Watched the video but it refers to 2 different adjustment screws which this truck does NOT HAVE.
Sponsored