Hello form Florida

RichRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2021 XLT. I used to drive a Charger so this is a little bit of a departure, but I am really enjoying it.

My only work on the truck so far is to protect that big hole in front of the radiator. Thanks to some excellent posts on this forum for ideas on that. I have no idea why Ford would think that is OK. My next job is to clean out some threaded holes in the bed so I can attached a bed cover. The truck came with a sprayed bed, which I really like, but again, not sure why Ford didn't protect the holes before spraying. I guess you need to cut some corners somewhere.

Anyway, I am rapidly falling in love with this vehicle. Looking forward to interacting more here!

Thanks,

Rich.
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Rich. Let me do the shorthand version...blah blah blah tailgate damper...blah blah THE DAVE ( @AzScorpion ) ... Blah blah blah now!:angel::wink:

show us the mods you do and it'll never end? welcome to Nutsville

Ranger720

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x2
Occupation
Retired Military
Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2021 XLT. I used to drive a Charger so this is a little bit of a departure, but I am really enjoying it.

My only work on the truck so far is to protect that big hole in front of the radiator. Thanks to some excellent posts on this forum for ideas on that. I have no idea why Ford would think that is OK. My next job is to clean out some threaded holes in the bed so I can attached a bed cover. The truck came with a sprayed bed, which I really like, but again, not sure why Ford didn't protect the holes before spraying. I guess you need to cut some corners somewhere.

Anyway, I am rapidly falling in love with this vehicle. Looking forward to interacting more here!

Thanks,

Rich.
HI and welcome, I am new to the forum as well...I just purchased a 2020 Ranger XLT(manager's special, had 2000 miles on it and got it for a great deal). Did you you get the 4x2 or 4x4? What part of Florida?

sootie007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 LT 4 x 4
Occupation
Electronics
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome...Fl guy here too...just west of Orlando...agreed the gaping hole up front is ridiculous .

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP

RichRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Thanks for the welcome!

I live in West Palm Beach for those that asked.

I am about to fix the gaping hole in the front with a grill from Mountains2Metal. Those guys have a super good customer service.

My only other issue ( I thought) was cleaning out the bolt holes in the bed. Since Ford don't cover them when they spray in the liner.

I now have an issue with the driver seatbelt where it just won't latch. If you work on it for a good couple of minutes you eventually get it to latch. Obviously not good enough for a bran new truck. Getting the dealer to respond is another issue lol.

Anyway, thanks again for the messages!

Rich.