First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Physician
Picked up my 21 Lariat a week ago.... Have already received so much great info from this place! Have already put in husky mats and tailgate damper, and a bunch of stuff in the mail on the way:
Desert Does It Multi Mount Panel
Swing Case
Bakflip MX4
Also dropping it off back at the dealer on Monday for the Ford Performance Package 2

Planned:
ADD front bumper
Bedrug mat for bedlined trucks (to save my knees
Raptor Grille/lights
Bushwacker flares
Turbosmart BOV
Borla S-Type Dual
SPD downpipe

Please excuse the messy garage

IMG-2675.jpg
Sponsored

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
Picked up my 21 Lariat a week ago.... Have already received so much great info from this place! Have already put in husky mats and tailgate damper, and a bunch of stuff in the mail on the way:
Swing Case
Bakflip MX4
Also dropping it off back at the dealer on Monday for the Ford Performance Package 2

Planned:
ADD front bumper
Raptor Grille/lights
Bushwacker flares
Turbosmart BOV
Borla S-Type Dual
SPD downpipe

IMG-2675.jpg
I love my black ranger but this right here if I had the choice at the time I would have went this route! Nice looking truck!

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Swing Case
Bakflip MX4

Planned:
ADD front bumper
Raptor Grille/lights
Bushwacker flares
Turbosmart BOV
Borla S-Type Dual
SPD downpipe

IMG-2675.jpg
Sharp looking truck, red with black out. Still think it would look a little better with black wheel molding, but that's me. Sounds like you already have modding thing down, so no jokes about that. Welcome and enjoy the ride.

OP
OP
Freebird1106

Freebird1106

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Physician
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome!

Has anyone installed the DDI MMP? Link at bottom. Wondering if anyone has pics of it installed or any tips with it. Looks like I may have to slightly trim my husky mat as this thing pushes right up to the carpet.

https://desertdoesit.com/products/2019-ford-ranger-seat-mount-molle-panel-multi-mount-panel-mmp

I have also included a pic of it installed in a 4runner. I am pretty short so it'll be up under my seat. I figure I'll have to be careful about how I mount things so I can still access them.

ddi.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcome!

Has anyone installed the DDI MMP? Link at bottom. Wondering if anyone has pics of it installed or any tips with it. Looks like I may have to slightly trim my husky mat as this thing pushes right up to the carpet.

https://desertdoesit.com/products/2019-ford-ranger-seat-mount-molle-panel-multi-mount-panel-mmp

I have also included a pic of it installed in a 4runner. I am pretty short so it'll be up under my seat. I figure I'll have to be careful about how I mount things so I can still access them.

ddi.jpg
I'm short too so my seats farther up and I just went with a magnet mount. It holds great and I've been off roading with it and it's never even moved.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078W5622K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

Ranger54

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Service advisor
Swing Case
Bakflip MX4

Planned:
ADD front bumper
Raptor Grille/lights
Bushwacker flares
Turbosmart BOV
Borla S-Type Dual
SPD downpipe

IMG-2675.jpg
Dang I love the packaging on this truck!

OP
OP
Freebird1106

Freebird1106

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Physician
I'm short too so my seats farther up and I just went with a magnet mount. It holds great and I've been off roading with it and it's never even moved.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078W5622K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg
That's what I had in my f150, but both with a little one and driving on a military base, I have to have something that locks now. Found I can mount the vespa reach 2 to the mount so I can get to it via fingerprint.
Sponsored