Halogen to LED headlight conversion?

Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I’d like to convert my halogen headlights to LED. Can this be done, or would I have to buy the whole LED headlamp assembly? I’d really like LED headlights but the pricing I saw on the replacement headlamps was absurd.
Sponsored

Deleted member 1634

Thanks, but can these LED bulbs be installed on the Halogen headlights?
Yes, that's the whole point of that thread. Gives all the bulbs that have been proven to work/fit and first hand experience/thoughts. I've done it to all except the low beams with no issues.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Yes, that's the whole point of that thread. Gives all the bulbs that have been proven to work/fit and first hand experience/thoughts. I've done it to all except the low beams with no issues.
I'm running all LEDs up front in mine, including switchbacks for the turn/parking lights, in the stock housings. No issues, only used Forscan to stop the the hyperflash in the dash for the turn signals. Love the extra light and the whiter color.

Will echo comment on the mentioned thread. Follow the listed recommended suggestions not all bulbs will fit in our housings. I'm running JDM M1 fables, fit great and I love them.

wickedZ1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I've switched all mine to Auxitos, work great and caught some great deals via Amazon.
Sponsored