First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
A guy I have worked with for the last 15 years has always been a Taco guy. He had one years ago that had the frame recall and it was in the shop for 4 months getting the replacement done. About 4 months ago it got totaled in an accident (Covid related health issues he blacked out) and needed another truck. I said hey try a Ranger you might like it. Well, he didn’t bite on that and found another used taco to commute to work.

Today he strikes up a conversation with me about his son went out and bought a brand new Bronco. Got the Wildtrack and he was commenting on what a really nice vehicle it was. He got to take it for a drive and then he was in love with it. He wouldn’t STOP talking about it. I held up my keys and said, sure you don’t want to take my Ranger for a spin around the business park? He looked down for a few and then said, really!? You serious? Sure I said, why not! Do a few WOT while you’re out there! Handed him my key and he was gone for about 20 minutes. When he came back it was like looking at a little kid playing hookie! Smiling and nodding his head. I said, so compared to your taco what do you think? He replied, never buying another one again. That IS a really nice truck and love the interior. My son and you just made me see the light! Now I have to decide which one I like more. ?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's almost a no brainer as soon as you drive them both which one is better. From the back wrenching seats to the horrendous drivetrain the Ranger wins hands down. Sure it has some flaws but every vehicle does. Having owned both overall the Ranger is still the best truck I've owned and the most fun to drive! But there are still some who will never be convinced but that's ok too. Ford wouldn't be able to build them fast enough if everyone wanted one. lol

OP
OP
Trigganometry

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
It's almost a no brainer as soon as you drive them both which one is better. From the back wrenching seats to the horrendous drivetrain the Ranger wins hands down. Sure it has some flaws but every vehicle does. Having owned both overall the Ranger is still the best truck I've owned and the most fun to drive! But there are still some who will never be convinced but that's ok too. Ford wouldn't be able to build them fast enough if everyone wanted one. lol
Today just out and about going to work, lunch break and then later driving home I saw a total of 8 Rangers, 2 Bronco’s and a couple of Bronco sports. For around here that is not normal at all. I might see all that in 2 weeks normally. Maybe it is catching on more than we think! ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Today just out and about going to work, lunch break and then later driving home I saw a total of 8 Rangers, 2 Bronco’s and a couple of Bronco sports. For around here that is not normal at all. I might see all that in 2 weeks normally. Maybe it is catching on more than we think! ?
I see a lot of Broncos around here, mostly 4 dr but a few 2dr too. As far as Rangers go I'm seeing more of them now then in the past couple years. With Fords lack of advertising, maybe people are finally starting to realize they're available or they're downsizing from a full size truck? Sill have only seen 1 Saber Ranger though. ?

bRaptor

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT tremor
I saw a green ranger yesterday. It was a beautiful color. I still don't see too many rangers around, but I see plenty of Broncos. Makes me wish I still had my order, but I know I get more use out of my truck.