Green Fields

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
In case there are others out there that love the BEE GEES as much as I do... Barry Gibb has a new album out called “Green Fields”. He performs along with other artists like Dolly Parton, Keith Urban, Little big Town, and others. There are also two songs I’ve never heard that are great! “Butterfly” is one of them. To me, this is some of the best performances I’ve ever heard. He did a great job. I love the new arrangements of the songs. Still love the old ones too, but these sound too beautiful to dismiss.
Just an FYI :) :turkey:
Sponsored

ParkerAzJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger 2019 Ranger
The Bee Gees are in my top ten for sure. Not only did they perform some amazing songs they were very prolific song writers that the don't get the credit the deserve.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
In case there are others out there that love the BEE GEES as much as I do... Barry Gibb has a new album out called “Green Fields”. He performs along with other artists like Dolly Parton, Keith Urban, Little big Town, and others. There are also two songs I’ve never heard that are great! “Butterfly” is one of them. To me, this is some of the best performances I’ve ever heard. He did a great job. I love the new arrangements of the songs. Still love the old ones too, but these sound too beautiful to dismiss.
Just an FYI :) :turkey:
Definitely on my radar. Thanks for the heads up :like:

OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bee Gees are in my top ten for sure. Not only did they perform some amazing songs they were very prolific song writers that the don't get the credit the deserve.
I totally agree!

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
Tracy Bowman

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely on my radar. Thanks for the heads up :like:
In a time where there seems to be mostly bad news, this is just refreshing. Momentarily takes you away...