Gray Ranger Raptor first look

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
We've seen the Ranger Raptor in blue and red, now here's a first look in what looks to be a flat (non-metallic) gray color.

Ranger-Raptor-production-3.jpg
Sponsored

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Damnnn my favorite color so far! That looks badass with the black fenders, grille, bumper and sidesteps. :eek:

Xfitter

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Really digging grey paint on trucks these days. The flat look is nice as well. It isn't overly shiny. I tend to be put off by paint that looks like it has glitter thrown in it. My friend has a Hummer like that and it just makes it look cheap in my opinion.

TMJ77

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JK
Occupation
IT
Meh. I am not a fan of the color on this body. I really don't care much for lighter shades of grey on cars in general. I like dark shades like navy, black, charcoal, hunter green, and so on. It shows off the body well but it will just look like a giant toy truck outdoors.

Vesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Taurus / Sold: F150 King Ranch
I know some hate this color because it reminds them of primer but I'm a fan. It's super popular on Audis and more manufacturers are offering this type of flat gray paint now.

TMJ77

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JK
Occupation
IT
I know some hate this color because it reminds them of primer but I'm a fan. It's super popular on Audis and more manufacturers are offering this type of flat gray paint now.
That could be what it is for me. Primer just feels dull and basic. I don't need the truck to be flashy by any means but this just looks so boring. Also, it would get dirty so fast with heavy work and off-roading.