First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Glad you like them!! Just be aware you will want to try and stay away from snow woth those. Other than that they are pretty good!!

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It does look like it and if you are not aware already you can run that size on the stock suspension with no rubbing. That has already been proven.

OP
OP
GTIDudeMkVI

GTIDudeMkVI

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4, 2012 Lexus GX460
Yes stock suspension. Biggest reason for the upgrade was to get away from the soft passenger tires for off roading.

Not much snow where I am, but surprised to hear they don't do well having the 3 peak mountain snow flake.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes stock suspension. Biggest reason for the upgrade was to get away from the soft passenger tires for off roading.

Not much snow where I am, but surprised to hear they don't do well having the 3 peak mountain snow flake.
Just because a tire has the 3 peak rating doesnt mean it does well in winter conditions. In deep snow you may be alright but on the slick stuff you will loose it. That is what happened to me last year. Now for offroad performance they do very well overall. They are tough and take a good beating.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Nice looking scab! Those white letters look good on your white Ranger - good call on having them face outward.

I’m currently running the same tires. I considered Falken Wildpeaks, BFG KO2s and the Grabbers. I need a tire that performs in all conditions so I poured over the reviews and pulled the trigger on these. So far, they’ve been great in dry conditions and in the rain, on gravel and dirt roads, as well as in deep snow, and hard packed snow. They are more than meeting my expectations.

Your 265s are a bit narrower than my 275s, so they’ll likely be even better in deep snow. If I was running a separate, dedicated winter set, they would be 255s. I think you’ve made a good choice.

Like any tire out there, avoid ice. A Zamboni isn’t even safe on that stuff.

Tfcurranjr

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired USAF pilot
Had a set of 5 Grabber ATX's mounted up a few days ago. I was caught between these and Wildpeak's (which we run on the wife's GX460) and happy with the choice so far.
20201215_124531.jpg
Road noise levels?