Go Rhino Dominator D6

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 4X4 Ingot Silver
Looking for pics of D6 boards on a Ranger. Cant decide if I want the D6 or RB20 boards from Go Rhino? G.B.

OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Looking for pics of D6 boards on a Ranger. Cant decide if I want the D6 or RB20 boards from Go Rhino? G.B.
I ended up going with the DSS because I found the D6 to be too wide. I would say the D6 and RB20 are pretty similar in size, it would just depend on which styling you’d like to go with. I have a thread on here comparing the DSS and D6 with pictures of both.

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ended up going with the DSS because I found the D6 to be too wide. I would say the D6 and RB20 are pretty similar in size, it would just depend on which styling you’d like to go with. I have a thread on here comparing the DSS and D6 with pictures of both.
Thanks Fullscale. I viewed your threads on boards which was helpful. I like the look of the DSS best but i want more of a functional step. So since I posted this question, I actually decided to go with the RB10. For me it gives a little thinner appearance than the D6 and RB20 whether it is or not? I also after think after hours of looking at boards, ha-ha, that I like the RB10 look best with my stock 4X4 XLT. I have no plans to do any suspension, wheel, or tire mods. The bonus was that I found RB10's on Anything Auto on sale for $353. Thanks again, G.B.

OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Thanks Fullscale. I viewed your threads on boards which was helpful. I like the look of the DSS best but i want more of a functional step. So since I posted this question, I actually decided to go with the RB10. For me it gives a little thinner appearance than the D6 and RB20. I also after think after hours of looking at boards, ha-ha, that I like the RB10 look best with my stock 4X4 XLT. I have no plans to do any suspension, wheel, or tire mods. The bonus was that I found RB10's on Anything Auto on sale for $353. Thanks again, G.B.
No problem, you couldn’t have gone wrong with any of them. They all look good!

Gone Blue

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem, you couldn’t have gone wrong with any of them. They all look good!
Yeah, looking at all the boards, steps, sliders for the Ranger on the market, I think the Go Rhino stuff are great for the money. I also like how Go Rhino boards I have been looking at all seem to mount up high and tight to the rocker for better ground clearance. G.B.

OP
OP
FULLSCALE

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, looking at all the boards, steps, sliders for the Ranger on the market, I think the Go Rhino stuff are great for the money. I also like how Go Rhino boards I have been looking at all seem to mount up high and tight to the rocker for better ground clearance. G.B.
The five year finish warranty helps too, especially where we both live. I’d be very surprised if mine make it through 5 winters without any signs of rust. The RB10 brackets may be like the DSS but I’m not too sure, the DSS ones have two sets of holes so you can tuck them up nice and tight to the rockers.
Sponsored