fumoto f107SX oil drain valve

4rd SVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT, Ford Performance, Winter-Beaters
No you only need that if you get the older version this one is great because it's two piece so the actual spout can point away from the pan as you tighten the issue with the older one is that the spout would hit the pan so as long as you get the f107SX you'll be fine
Oh, gotta ya... it was a little tough for me to grasp the view of the Fumoto in your pic...
Sponsored

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Sorry to off topic, but I'd like to put a vote in for the Valvomax valve. I like the checkvalve sealing method of it, and it's all stainless. Just remove the teathered o-ring sealed cap and screw on the hose assembly which opens the valve. Very compact and doesn’t stick down below the pan
Can be easily done without removing skid plate. Plus it's US made by a veteran owned company.

No affiliation just think it is a good product.

Samuelkneese

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Sorry to off topic, but I'd like to put a vote in for the Valvomax valve. I like the checkvalve sealing method of it, and it's all stainless. Just remove the teathered o-ring sealed cap and screw on the hose assembly which opens the valve. Very compact and doesn’t stick down below the pan
Can be easily done without removing skid plate. Plus it's US made by a veteran owned company.

No affiliation just think it is a good product.
Not Made in USA. Only assembled in USA.

geezmo2020

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2001 Ranger Edge 2017 Chevy Trax 1978 Camaro Z/28 2013 H/D Switchback
Occupation
Metal fabricator
With Lee on this one. Oil change on Sunday was actually a joy to do.
Sponsored