First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
Sometimes my Information Display shows Fuel Economy (horizontal graph) and sometimes it shows Fuel History (bar graph). It seems to go back and forth without me changing any control. One day I will start my Lariat up and it will be showing Fuel History; the next day it might be showing Fuel Economy.

How do I keep the display the way I want it without it being changed? Am I activating some control I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any help......
Sponsored

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Sometimes my Information Display shows Fuel Economy (horizontal graph) and sometimes it shows Fuel History (bar graph). It seems to go back and forth without me changing any control. One day I will start my Lariat up and it will be showing Fuel History; the next day it might be showing Fuel Economy.

How do I keep the display the way I want it without it being changed? Am I activating some control I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance for any help......
My does that too and I am interested in finding out why.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You might be hitting the set button and not realizing it. That will toggle through the different screens and change your display. I have mine on the horizontal one with the tach and fuel display.

IMG_5666.jpg

OP
OP

Durango

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
retired
You might be hitting the set button and not realizing it. That will toggle through the different screens and change your display. I have mine on the horizontal one with the tach and fuel display.

IMG_5666.jpg
Could be. Although I love my Ranger, I've never had a vehicle with so many control buttons on the steering wheel. It's almost dangerous, because at times I have to look down to see where my fingers are.

the5Gmartian

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
U.S. Navy

IMG_5666.jpg
Which button do I hit to get 26 mpg?

6D0EA147-8AB8-40CB-A680-794D06052F8B.jpeg

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
You wouldn’t happen to have a wife that likes to push buttons now would you? Some of us do have that problem too!
As soon as I saw this I thought that exact thing! Short wife means seat and mirror adjustment, I don't seem to have this issue with my manual vehicles...;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Which button do I hit to get 26 mpg?

6D0EA147-8AB8-40CB-A680-794D06052F8B.jpeg
lol I wish I knew too. I sometimes think they put the wrong motor in my Ranger when I see others mpg display. :shock: For a while (161 miles) I was averaging 28.2 which I've never got that good before. This was just out of Flagstaff and up until I hit Monument Valley in UT. From there there were several elevation changes into CO but it still averaged out way better than expected. It must cut through the wind better with all that 303 Graphene Nano Spray I have on there.?

Matin789

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Occupation
freelance
I enjoyed the whole conversation here haha