First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Risk Assessment
And here I am sitting over here amazed they had 22.7 mpg highway on a 2018 2.7. I was rocking a pretty consistent 19.7. Lucky Sobs!

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Don't these people read.....it's an ESTIMATE of fuel mileage.....to be taken with a grain of salt or 2. Sheesh, sue happy people.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Don't these people read.....it's an ESTIMATE of fuel mileage.....to be taken with a grain of salt or 2. Sheesh, sue happy people.
Exactly. It's no different than the many mpg posts here where some are getting great mileage and other are not. Different driving habits and terrain will put these numbers all over the place. I'm more than happy with mine and have no complaints. Besides the only ones who make out in the dumb class action law suits are the lawyers! They get millions and you'll get your $25.00 check in 3 years. :facepalm:

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
I'm gonna sue!! 3" lift with 295/70/17 -12 offset and I get no where near the sticker milage. Clearly Ford should have anticipated that i was going to modify the truck for offroad use and engineered the anticipated fuel mileage for me... How dare they!!!! Bawaaaaa. Some people! Go buy a flippin Prius!!

jmk68618

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Risk Assessment
Exactly. It's no different than the many mpg posts here where some are getting great mileage and other are not. Different driving habits and terrain will put these numbers all over the place. I'm more than happy with mine and have no complaints. Besides the only ones who make out in the dumb class action law suits are the lawyers! They get millions and you'll get your $25.00 check in 3 years. :facepalm:
Last class action suit I didn't know I was a part of got me $0.82. Turns out I somehow got double the typical payout. Don't tell anyone though, I am afraid I may have to pay back the difference.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Last class action suit I didn't know I was a part of got me $0.82. Turns out I somehow got double the typical payout. Don't tell anyone though, I am afraid I may have to pay back the difference.
Hope you payed your taxes on it. :LOL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It is this next tax season. I am terrified that it will put me over then magic number!
Wouldn't it be a bitch if it threw you into a higher tax bracket though. :shock: That would be my luck!:facepalm:

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
OMG!!! This is the best part of the article ever. "Because of Ford’s deception, all purchasers and lessees of these vehicles paid more for these vehicles than they are actually worth,” the lawsuit says."

Hell yeah im pissed!! Ford deceived me!! They never said how powerful this little 4 banger is that runs circles around my ole Tacoma!! How dare they!! Damn the deception!! I'm mad as Hell!!!! OMG ? I can't stop laughing over this ridiculous law suit!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm a broke guy with no money and have no business hanging around this stupid money pit of a board. I had to put my dampener on payments.

I still get 17 MPG if I'm lucky, because I love this truck so much.
Just think, once you get your damper you'll be getting 19mpg's. ?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I'm getting 19.6, last time I looked, but it is an FX4, leveled, tuned, aggressively tired, I turn off auto S/S as soon as I get in, drive in Sport a lot of the time, always keep the windows closed and the air conditioning on (the better to enjoy the B&O), and, yeah, I love punching the turbo on mountain roads. So I am getting considerably less than Ford's estimate, but this is, as the song says, "nobody's fault but mine," and I love this truck! Lawyers, count me out!
Sponsored

Last edited: