• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado Fs: front level spacers.2.5" $40 shipped

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
95 Isuzu trooper, AE86 corolla, 19 ranger XL
Occupation
video/film, small business owner
Just switched these out for eibach setup. Thought someone on here might want a cheap level spacer kit.
$40 shipped to lower 48.
IMG_20200517_184010466.jpg
IMG_20190905_153245289_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
what brand are they? I'm interested. What eibach kit did you go with? I'm considering spacers with the stock springs an eibach struts.

OP
OP
RoadBoss

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
what brand are they? I'm interested. What eibach kit did you go with? I'm considering spacers with the stock springs an eibach struts.
they are from AUTO SPRING KITS on ebay.

also, don't run the eibach shocks with a strut spacer on top. If you even manage to get them into place, due to the increased length of the shock, with a spacer as well you will overextend the shit out of your suspension at full droop and break your ball joints or CV joints.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If I run the eibach struts with a spacer it will be with a stock spring at stock height on the strut. I don't know if using the strut to level it preloads the spring an limits travel or not.

OP
OP
RoadBoss

RoadBoss

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TJAoutfitters.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If I run the eibach struts with a spacer it will be with a stock spring at stock height on the strut. I don't know if using the strut to level it preloads the spring an limits travel or not.

the Eibach struts have a longer extended length/more travel than stock, designed to work with increases ride height. this extended length is within probably 1/4 to 1/2" of where the limit is for the stock ball joints and CV axles. when your suspension droops (if you lift a tire while offroad) the shock will extend to this length, and no farther, and keep it from putting pressure on the ball joint and CV.

IF you manage to squeeze in the eibach struts with a spacer on top (you will have to compress them to get them in), then the extended length will be so long that your new limiting factor for your front suspension will be your upper ball joint or CV joints, they're both around the same point.
If you're CV is trying to spin when it hits it's limit, it will likely break. and the ball joint repeatedly maxing out will certainly wear it out much faster.

IMG_20200517_152447475.jpg

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks for the info. Now I'm thinking I'd like to pick up a stock set of take off front struts an pick up the Eibach struts an have them assembled by a shop an do the swap myself.