Front Runner outfitters toy Drive November 17th

dangeranger

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4 runner , 1999, XJ, 1999 Audi S4, 1996 f150 prerunner, 1984 Audi UR Quattro
I just came across this on the front runner website Facebook page... i'll be up there in our new ranger pictured below.. i would love to see some new Ranger folks show up! you can RSVP on their FB page...

Let's celebrate you- our amazing customer!

This event is all about Front Runner giving our thanks to you and what better way to give our thanks but to celebrate on the trail. Come join us at the Hungry Valley Group Campground in Hungry Valley. Enjoy over 4,000 acres of open use land and off-road trails. There'll also be:

- TOY DRIVE! Holiday season is fast approaching so let's help those in need. Bring a new and packaged toy to receive a raffle ticket. We'll be raffling off multiple huge prizes so don't miss out!

- Raffle! Once you donate a new and packaged toy to receive a raffle ticket, you'll be able to place your ticket in a jar to choose which prize you enter to win.

- Delicious food for hungry overlanders! We'll have onsite cooking to bring you hot food fresh off the grill.

- Builds! See awesome builds, get ideas for your rig, and meet Front Runner ambassadors.

Bring any vehicle- the North entrance to the event site is accessible for cars and trucks alike.

This is a dog-friendly event but please remember leashes.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE! PLEASE RSVP IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING.

FREE TO ATTEND BUT THIS IS A STATE PARK WHICH REQUIRES A $5.00 ENTRY FEE.

Map Coordinates: 34.763178, -118.876304

Note: While RSVP'ing, please note that "spots" means number of people you will be bringing.

SEMA2019_AACRanger_04.JPG

SEMA2019_AACRanger_06.JPG

SEMA2019_AACRanger_02.JPG
Sponsored