First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Chef
Does anyone know of an aftermarket piece that would fill the void pictured?
IMG_9890 2 copy.jpg
IMG_9891 4 copy.jpg
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I want to say putco pames a grill insert that fills the void there. I think someone on the exterior fourm made a write up.

OP
OP
Wchefs

Wchefs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Chef
I want to say putco pames a grill insert that fills the void there. I think someone on the exterior fourm made a write up.
Found one on M2M That I liked better but thank you very much for putting me in the right direction.

OP
OP
Wchefs

Wchefs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Chef
alright, fill us in on the story about the licence plate brackets that are literally torn right out of it...
.on purpose? or was it a dumb shit move that did it??

inquiring minds would like to know
Was actually putting my permanent license plates on and the one side broke so I decided to finish the job. Will take my chances with Johnny Law.

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Here's what Putco looks like:
20200429_150249.jpg

The M2M has a much more clever mounting arrangement, but wasn't available when I bought mine. It's been on there for a few months with no problems at all.

OP
OP
Wchefs

Wchefs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Chef
Here's what Putco looks like:
20200429_150249.jpg

The M2M has a much more clever mounting arrangement, but wasn't available when I bought mine. It's been on there for a few months with no problems at all.
Looks nice. I’ll post pictures of the M2M when it’s installed.

MyLittleRanger19

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Was actually putting my permanent license plates on and the one side broke so I decided to finish the job. Will take my chances with Johnny Law.
i havent had a front plate on since the day i bought the truck (almost a year now) and have had zero run-ins with the police. i live in princeton but drive though mckinney, allen, plano, richardson and garland on a daily basis. if youve ever been through richardson, you know the police there like to pull you over for sneezing too loudly.

also never had a front plate on my volvo (9 years) and was pulled over multiple times by city and state police. not a single one of them ever said anything.

OP
OP
Wchefs

Wchefs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Chef
i havent had a front plate on since the day i bought the truck (almost a year now) and have had zero run-ins with the police. i live in princeton but drive though mckinney, allen, plano, richardson and garland on a daily basis. if youve ever been through richardson, you know the police there like to pull you over for sneezing too loudly.

also never had a front plate on my volvo (9 years) and was pulled over multiple times by city and state police. not a single one of them ever said anything.
Yes, I’m kind of banking on that myself. Makes it a lot easier when I have nothing to hide if and when I get pulled over! ?
Sponsored