• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Iowa Fox 2.0. Lowered Price

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Front and rear Fox 2.0 performance suspension for 2109+ Ford Ranger. Set up has less than 4k miles on it before upgrading to 2.5s.

The thread damage on the upper part of the shocks was from a slip up during the install from the shop. Unfortunate issue but I have priced lower to make up for the cosmetic issue. This does not effect the coils at all as you should not need to adjust up that high. These are currently set to level the truck WITH an aftermarket bumper. And there’s still plenty of room to adjust if you desire. Much better then paying $1400+ new
If the damage is concerning please feel free to just go buy a new set.

$650 local
$725 shipped (Venmo or PP FnF)
$750 shipped with services

Located in Waukee, IA
Cash or Venmo

930F49FF-00A8-4DAC-AF33-E3968D587F49.jpeg

1A8CAFC6-4F78-4ED2-9FB6-83A549DF82F4.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

ShutterBug

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport AWD, 2017 VW GTI
Occupation
Photographer
Still available?

ShutterBug

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport AWD, 2017 VW GTI
Occupation
Photographer
Thanks for the quick reply! I sorta new to the suspension game, but it seems like the Fox set up is where I'm headed. I'm not too much worried about the cosmetic issue, as long as it doesn't affect the performance. Do you mind sharing with me the reason you decided to go a different route on the suspension and not use this set up?

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Thanks for the quick reply! I sorta new to the suspension game, but it seems like the Fox set up is where I'm headed. I'm not too much worried about the cosmetic issue, as long as it doesn't affect the performance. Do you mind sharing with me the reason you decided to go a different route on the suspension and not use this set up?
Sure thing! If it’s on I’ll PM you so I’m not blowing this thread up!

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Sale fell through still available.
Going to offer best deal I can

$800 shipped (if you do PayPal FnF or Venmo)
$825 if doing services

$700 picked up in iowa.

Message if interested

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Bump. Updated lowered price

$650 local
$725 shipped (no fees)
$750 shipped (with fees)

message me or message us at @HotShotOffroad with any questions!

Cane777

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2022 4x4 xlt
Occupation
Electrician
would you sell the rears separately?