• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Iowa Fox 2.0 Kit. Please read

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Front and rear Fox 2.0 performance suspension for 2109+ Ford Ranger. Set up has less than 4k miles on it before upgrading to 2.5s.

This kit Adds up to 3” to the front. Fully adjustable. Rears can also handle an additional 1.5” of height if needed.

The thread damage on the upper part of the shocks was from a slip up during the install from the shop. Unfortunate issue but I have priced lower to make up for the issue. This does not effect the coils at all as you should not need to adjust up that high. These are currently set to level the truck WITH an aftermarket bumper. And there’s still plenty of room to adjust if you desire. Much better then paying $1400+ new
If the damage is concerning please feel free to just go buy a new set.

$825 local
$925 shipped (buyer responsible for any fees. message me to arrange shipping)

Located in Waukee, IA
Cash or Venmo

Any questions let me know

152158AB-DE58-4E44-810F-2E70E132343B.jpeg

85187845-78E5-4B3D-97B3-F1DE192EE590.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
dang thats one hell of a gouge on the threads im curious how that happened! not a bad price as well if i had the extra cash i would be driving the few hours to get em from you

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
dang thats one hell of a gouge on the threads im curious how that happened! not a bad price as well if i had the extra cash i would be driving the few hours to get em from you
Yea wasnt happy when I saw that on them even I got them back from the 2.5 upgrade install. I know that these cannot use a spammer wrench so adjusting them isn’t quite as easy as most other coils. But still not cool that this happened. Luckily it’s in an area that doesn’t effect anyone trying to use them to lift or level the truck. But still crappy. That’s why I’m selling off little cheaper then I wanted.

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yea wasnt happy when I saw that on them even I got them back from the 2.5 upgrade install. I know that these cannot use a spammer wrench so adjusting them isn’t quite as easy as most other coils. But still not cool that this happened. Luckily it’s in an area that doesn’t effect anyone trying to use them to lift or level the truck. But still crappy. That’s why I’m selling off little cheaper then I wanted.
ya thats annoying tbh i had lots of damage happen to a set of wheels years ago and they had to replace them.

the thing i dont get is the entire thing is threaded so it should be able to unthread? im use to fox 2.5s on my tacoma (also doesn't use a spanner wrench i use a punch)so i could be mistaken haha

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
ya thats annoying tbh i had lots of damage happen to a set of wheels years ago and they had to replace them.

the thing i dont get is the entire thing is threaded so it should be able to unthread? im use to fox 2.5s on my tacoma (also doesn't use a spanner wrench i use a punch)so i could be mistaken haha
I honestly think they tried to compress them down in some sort of way and somehow something slipped and gashed that too area. Wild theory. But it’s the ONLY way I can think it could’ve happened. And with such low miles on them I know it’s not some crazy defect

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly think they tried to compress them down in some sort of way and somehow something slipped and gashed that too area. Wild theory. But it’s the ONLY way I can think it could’ve happened. And with such low miles on them I know it’s not some crazy defect
ya id have to agree with you on that one man

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
ya id have to agree with you on that one man
Oh well I guess. If it would’ve been lower on the threads this would be a different scenario. But since it was there it’s fine. Just a cosmetic. I never noticed when they were on but of course what everyone to know so it’s not some secret when they get them lol

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Topeka, KS
Oh damn. I’m from Kansas lol I have family down there that’s visiting this weekend. I may be able to convince them to take it all down with them and you can drive to them. They live in leavenworth

OP
OP
DblStuffed

DblStuffed

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Bump. Price lowered!

OP