Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wondering if anyone would be interested in a Ranger5G.com decal for their trucks. Who could make these?

I sent an inquiry to TVD. Would be nice to have the Forum Logo above in a decal

TVD said they can make them but need a higher resolution of the Forum logo. Thanks to @Administrator for the high-resolution logo.

EDIT May 6th :Rich made two decals. The small decal is "1x8" and is proportionally correct. The large decal is "1.5'x12' and is slightly modified to make it a bit taller.

EDIT May 8th

We have ignition!!! $4.99 for small $7.99 for large in all colors

Thank You to @Administrator for allowing the forum logo to be used to promote the Forum the site and our trucks

https://tvdvinyldecals.com/collections/ford-ranger/products/ranger5g-com-logo-decal

unnamed (22).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Something small (like 3/4" or an inch tall or so)...simple like just "5G.com" that we could stick in the lower R hand corner of the tailgate.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Something small (like 3/4" or an inch tall or so)...simple like just "5G.com" that we could stick in the lower R hand corner of the tailgate.
Good idea

Cerwin D. Vega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 4x4
Like the idea and proposed location keep it small. No white background on the .com. Maybe black on red there.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly. Nothing large. Maybe TVD can make them if there is enough interest.
I think the name Ranger should be in the decal. Ranger5G.com.

Using the same logo design this forum uses in the header, But small.

I wouldn't use black as my windows are tinted and black would blend in. They should offer a few colors.

In any case, I contacted Rich at TVD to see if it is something he might be able to do using the Forum's Logo

Would have to clear with @rangerdanger and or @Administrator to use this nice design,

Ranger5G-Watermark-2-1.png

Last edited:

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
upload_2019-4-30_8-58-24.jpeg

How about a small oval (2.5”x1”) profile/silhouette of the truck, with all the colors like this?..and then the website written across it? That way we are all included regardless of our color.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
upload_2019-4-30_8-58-24.jpeg

How about a small (2.5”x1”) profile/silhouette of the truck, with all the colors like this?..and then the website written across it? That way we are all included regardless of our color.
Nice, but something smaller . Many just want to put a smaller Forum decal on their truck. That would likely cost too much and be too large, I was thinking just the Ranger5G graphic on the top of this page. Thank you for your input. Hopefully, we can get enough to make it worthwhile

The cheaper the better, A Full-color decal may be cost prohibitive. I was thinking a few solid colors to match the Ford colors. I would buy a white one. IF TVD is up to it and we get enough interest. people can vote for a particular decal

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, but something smaller . Many just want to put a smaller Forum decal on their truck. That would likely cost too much and be too large, I was thinking just the Ranger5G graphic on the top of this page. Thank you for your input. Hopefully, we can get enough to make it worthwhile

The cheaper the better, A Full-color decal may be cost prohibitive. I was thinking a few solid colors to match the Ford colors. I would buy a white one. IF TVD is up to it and we get enough interest. people can vote for a particular decal
I kind of like the idea of the forum logo (as @SubVet posted) in a few solid colors - I'd probably put it on the back window, so white would work well for me, but others might want to put it on the tailgate where other colors would be better. Small, solid color decals would be cheapest, I'm sure.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Would have to be small and white for me.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Been in touch with TVD and the administrator to see if we can get this thing done provided there is enough interest

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
Been in touch with TVD and the administrator to see if we can get this thing done provided there is enough interest
I am definitely interested in this. TVD could use the same color choices that he has for the rest of his Ranger lettering I imagine. I would do a copper metallic on the window or the charcoal grey metallic somewhere on the rest of the truck...maybe under the FX4 decal.

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I am definitely interested in this. TVD could use the same color choices that he has for the rest of his Ranger lettering I imagine. I would do a copper metallic on the window or the charcoal grey metallic somewhere on the rest of the truck...maybe under the FX4 decal.
Would definitely go for the copper metallic as it almost matches the Saber color.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly. Nothing large. Maybe TVD can make them if there is enough interest.
I think the name Ranger should be in the decal. Ranger5G.com.

Using the same logo design this forum uses in the header, But small.

I wouldn't use black as my windows are tinted and black would blend in. They should offer a few colors.

In any case, I contacted Rich at TVD to see if it is something he might be able to do using the Forum's Logo

Would have to clear with @rangerdanger and or @Administrator to use this nice design,

Ranger5G-Watermark-2-1.png
I don't own the copyright, just moderate this site. Looks like you've already in contact with the @Administrator.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I don't own the copyright, just moderate this site. Looks like you've already in I contact with the @Administrator.
I wasn't sure who was the chief and who is the Indian LOL

Yes I have. TVD has the graphic. They will let me know when they have some preliminary results.

They will be solid colors. I recommend they are based on current Ranger colors to keep costs down

Follow this thread for more information as the process continues/

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I wasn't sure who was the chief and who is the Indian LOL

Yes I have. TVD has the graphic. They will let me know when they have some preliminary results.

They will be solid colors. I recommend they are based on current Ranger colors to keep costs down

Follow this thread for more information as the process continues/
Count me in. Good idea.
Sponsored