Ford's Marketing Team is having some fun

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Have you been looking closely at the marketing photos Ford has been posting of our 2019 Ranger? Some of the photos have some interesting finds "hidden" in them. It would sure seem to imply that the Ford Team is just as excited as we are about the new Ranger.
Sponsored

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Oh you cannot post that and not share what Easter eggs you've spotted! :lipssealed::crackup:

StAugKid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Occupation
Assistant Manager Kay Jewelers
Oh you cannot post that and not share what Easter eggs you've spotted! :lipssealed::crackup:
One has the loch Ness monster, another one has big foot footprints, etc. Each picture has some sort of mythical animal theme/gag.

BlakeRom

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
I'm pretty sure those images were photoshopped by someone else and passed off as ford. I checked fords information site and none of those pictures have the "Easter eggs".

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
I'm pretty sure those images were photoshopped by someone else and passed off as ford. I checked fords information site and none of those pictures have the "Easter eggs".
Nope, not photoshopped (well, not photoshopped by a third party). Go to the official Ford Ranger page and check out the picture gallery.

OP
OP

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
One of the pictures that I'm sure has an egg in it is of two guys on a river shore, fly rods in holders on the truck and one of the guys loading a cooler onto a trailer. Inflatable boat next to trailer. I'm sure there's one in there somewhere, just haven't found it yet.... Still searching

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
That's awesome, I didn't see them at first.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
If you want to see the gallery without them, go to Ford.ca. I was perusing the Canadian site today and noticed the Jackalope was missing, so I went through the gallery and everyone but Nessie is gone, weird, but its neat to compare a couple of them.

I guess Im not sure if they were ever on the CDN site as I was mostly using the US one since you cant build and price on ours yet.
Sponsored