Vehicle Showcase
NICE!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Awesome, I hope that applies to Canadian owners too!

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX-4 Off-Road BLK PKG Cactus Gray
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
I applaud this move! and use the FordPass daily. I was told by one dealer it was free for one year on a 2019 XL Ranger I looked at. The dealer I ended up buying my Ranger Lariat from said five years, hearing it is beyond that is fantastic news! My girls 2019 Volvo XC60 has a similar APP and it's good for just 4 years.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Great marketing move on Ford's behalf but you know...they will always know where you are and how fast you're driving:)

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
Great marketing move on Ford's behalf but you know...they will always know where you are and how fast you're driving:)
I was wondering who would be the first....winner winner chicken dinner :clap:

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
No offense to anyone who dislikes Big Brother...my family is this way, just not me. So my brother is 7 years younger than me, and he still shreds his mail...I just shake my head and ask, since when have you seen anyone going through your trash? Is the CIA after you or a PI? They have better means these days...it was a BIG day when he used his debit card to pay for gas...his girl calls him her "Analog Man"

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I’m looking forward to getting into a nice warm truck every morning before work for a long time now... love the scheduled starts!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
No offense to anyone who dislikes Big Brother...my family is this way, just not me. So my brother is 7 years younger than me, and he still shreds his mail...I just shake my head and ask, since when have you seen anyone going through your trash? Is the CIA after you or a PI? They have better means these days...it was a BIG day when he used his debit card to pay for gas...his girl calls him her "Analog Man"
I'm not running from the law so no big deal personally but I'd like to benefit besides being able to remote start my truck...maybe like detailed maintance reminder such as mile stone requirements...ie transmission/brake/
lol...no offense to chinese (I'm one, not the red type tho) but China (the real big brother) has everything they need to know about you...if you're offensive enough...:)

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I’m looking forward to getting into a nice warm truck every morning before work for a long time now... love the scheduled starts!
I, on the other hand, look forward to a nice cooled off truck every morning when I go to work.:sun:

bking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Doesn't matter. USPS photographs every piece of mail that you receive anyway. I know this because you can now sign up for "Informed Delivery" and they will email you photos of your mail every morning so you know what's coming. :shock:
Sponsored