RangerKody

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I was using fordpass and noticed it wasn’t updating on my phone so deleted the vehicle, redownloaded the app and added the vehicle back to the app. When I hit the activate button it loads then nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?!
Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Nope, mine works fine. I have an iPhone 6 which is ancient, and I'm on current ios -1 as I didn't update when the latest one dropped a few weeks ago.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
When I started the Ford Pass activation on my iPhone 8 the prompts told me to get in the truck and start it and tap confirm on the screen when prompted. The confirm prompt never came on the screen. The phone app showed "activation pending". This was about 5 pm. I shut the truck off and just left it in the garage and started doing other things. At about 10 pm I looked at the app on my phone and it still showed "activation pending" so I figured I would deal with it the next day. The next morning I looked at my phone and the app stated congratulations you successfully activated Ford Pass.
All the functions work fine.

I talked to another person with the exact same sequence of events. I'm guessing it must just take time so don't get in a hurry. Just let it do its thing.
Sponsored