Fordpass no longer working

scubalizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I just updated to the fordpass 2.23 and now it no longer works. Ford logo just shows and will not progress. I uninstalled it and installed it again, tried to log into it and cannot get pass the log in screen. I know my user name and password are correct, just logged into the fordpass website with it. Anyone wake having issues or knows a fix?
Sponsored

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Emissions testing supplier
Did the update as well however mine is working. Just locked my doors rom Florida while my trucks in Michigan.

Jwarner

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC/STX. 1998 Mustang cobra
Mine freaked out as well.
Just closed out of it a few times and it came back up.
Really frustrating, couldnā€™t warm the truck up. Itā€™s just below freezing and about half inch of snow. ā˜¹

OP
OP
scubalizard

scubalizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I had to reinstall it 3 times before it finally took. Grrr. thanks everyone.

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Not working here.
..... Such as it is on our first and maybe only snow day. Would have been nice to clear windshield.

Update. Now working.
Go figure.

Last edited:

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Last couple of days I haven't been getting feedback that the truck had started. It's intermittent.

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Forester
My FordPass Remote Start had been reliable on the few occasions I had to use it this winter. Then, this morning when it was a toasty 8 below here in Northern Michigan, it just spun and spun without starting the vehicle. That's with both my iPhone and Apple Watch, both of which had worked fine in the past. Visited this forum, deleted the app, reloaded it from the App Store, logged in and it worked fine. Go figure.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Currently I can get my truck to start and get the feedback that it is running but I no longer see my tire pressure or truck's location on the app. It's not the end of the world but it's only halfway working these days.

jsphlynch

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL
Currently I can get my truck to start and get the feedback that it is running but I no longer see my tire pressure or truck's location on the app. It's not the end of the world but it's only halfway working these days.
Similar situation here. I can lock the doors with no issue, and the odometer reading and miles to empty seem to be correct. But the it's unable to locate the truck and I've got no tire pressure readings. This has been going on a for a couple weeks now.

BK553

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
My Fordpass app stopped updating, went into the Fordpass settings in the truck and I get this now...
1603601656166.png

The ignition is on. I did a master reset, disconnected the battery, moved the truck outside, and reset the app on the phone. I think my modem is dead?

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
My Fordpass app stopped updating, went into the Fordpass settings in the truck and I get this now...
1603601656166.png

The ignition is on. I did a master reset, disconnected the battery, moved the truck outside, and reset the app on the phone. I think my modem is dead?
mine did that back in may, go to the truck info screen, if the modem is dead it wont show the modem serial number, but my guess is you are right your modem has shit the bed. took me over a month to get a replacement

BK553

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
mine did that back in may, go to the truck info screen, if the modem is dead it wont show the modem serial number, but my guess is you are right your modem has shit the bed. took me over a month to get a replacement
Yeah.... great, I get to interact with my Ford dealer again...

1603635669596.png