Vehicle Showcase

Mart

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
As you know, the 2019+ Ranger offers the optional 'FordPass Connect 4G Modem' on XLT and Lariat Trims.

To sign up, first go to this page: https://myvehicle.att.com/#/ford/learn-page?country=CA&language=en

More info coming soon!
Bell Canada is the primary reseller for Canada. For my part, I opted to stay with AT&T. No roaming charges between Canada and the United States. In addition, the company offers a plan valid for one year (20 GB) and you use your data when it is useful.

Last edited:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Just south of you in the States. I’m on AT&T already for phone service. For me to activate cell Connect on my current plan it’s an extra 10 bucks a month. Or, I use my phone as a hotspot and let Sync pair with my phone for nothing...

Mart

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Just south of you in the States. I’m on AT&T already for phone service. For me to activate cell Connect on my current plan it’s an extra 10 bucks a month. Or, I use my phone as a hotspot and let Sync pair with my phone for nothing...
Bell Canada costs more. A roaming charge of $ 9.00 per day if I go to the United States. Nothing for AT&T. The choice is easy ...
Sponsored