Vehicle Showcase

Fjsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Sport
I have no way of knowing about the emissions. I do get better fuel economy than they said I would. That’s a first for any vehicle I’ve ever had.

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4
I think Ford did the stand up thing by voluntarily letting the agencies know.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
The whole problem is the CARB, If you have ever bought paint or other chemicals there is a warning that says this product contains things that may cause cancer in California. And because there are sooo many people living in california the country has given up creating things for normal people and things that satisfy THEE CARB and the peoples of california. So, the normal people have to abide by the needs and wants of the peoples of california, which must have a DNA more susceptible to cancer or something. Some one who has a big heavy gas guzzler driving 5000 miles a year puts less pollution in the air than the smallest engine in a little SUV that drives 30,000 miles a year. Now dont beat me up with your math it is an example of why the measurements used to compute emissions is flawed. The amount of emissions put in the air should be measured by volume over time.

Last edited:

Cerwin D. Vega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 4x4
Will have to see how this dog and pony show develops. The market did not flinch in the face of earnings, the stock was up over 10% the day of the announcement.

Call me a cynic but i do not buy some California strawman argument instead of typical crooked corporate tactics encouraged and safeguarded by dishonest politicians in the the D.C. swamp. This emissions scandal too shall pass, after all what good is the current leadership of this country if it is not primarily there to function and provide for the socialization of corporate risk; for their good buddies. In spite of my cynicism my Ranger order thesis is unchanged.
Sponsored