Ford Tonneau Cover

PL8SWPR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT, '18 Mustang GT, '14 Ford Explorer
Hello everyone. First post. I am about to order a 2021 Ranger XLT 302A SuperCab. I've read some posts about Tonneau Covers and wanted to know if the $525 Ford wants for them is a fair price? Is it high quality? I assume these can vary widely in quality but $525 would put this as pretty high end for a soft cover it seems unless they are figuring money for the install. I may drop the cover from Ford and add the tow package. I don't have anything to tow, but I plan to keep the truck a long time so probably not a bad idea.

I am replacing a 2008 with 217k miles that my son drove through some trees on the side of the road. Decided to order orginally because we wanted Saber and were disappointed to find out they discontinued that color. Second reason was that we didn't want anything 2020 to remind us of this year. Have an X Plan pin for purchase.
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello everyone. First post. I am about to order a 2021 Ranger XLT 302A SuperCab. I've read some posts about Tonneau Covers and wanted to know if the $525 Ford wants for them is a fair price? Is it high quality? I assume these can vary widely in quality but $525 would put this as pretty high end for a soft cover it seems unless they are figuring money for the install. I may drop the cover from Ford and add the tow package. I don't have anything to tow, but I plan to keep the truck a long time so probably not a bad idea.

I am replacing a 2008 with 217k miles that my son drove through some trees on the side of the road. Decided to order orginally because we wanted Saber and were disappointed to find out they discontinued that color. Second reason was that we didn't want anything 2020 to remind us of this year. Have an X Plan pin for purchase.
Welcome! The Ranger looks great whichever color you get! :turkey: