Ford Protect warranty and maintenance question for the community.

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Edge Sport
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
Hi all I have a question on the Ford Protection plan with maintenance. I've read some threads on here that say you can waive the purchase at the dealer and shop elsewhere for the plan. Thus avoiding the dealer markup.

I know you can do this for new vehicles, but what about used? I'm looking at a CPO 2017 Edge w/ 31k miles. Wondering if I can wave off the additional warranty and maintenance now. This would be my wife's car and it's best for us to go the "set it and forget" it route. Thanks team Ranger5g!
Sponsored

pgilbert

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Program Coordinator
Yes, we just did it in April for my wife’s 17 Escape. I believe you have to be within 3/36 of vehicle’s in service date. Keep in mind the contract you purchase starts from that original date, so extend the years accordingly. Good luck and you should be able to save quite a bit!

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
I just purchased my Ford PROTECT from Zeigler.

I got the Premium Care 7/75 with ZERO deductible.

I also added the Lighting Package with covers interior and exterior lighting for $40. With the ZERO deductible its nice because that can be a "visit" without having to pay the $50 or $100 deductible.

and I also added the First Day Rental Car and Enhanced Coverage for $70. (10 days @ $60 a day reimbursement)

Was going to add the Key Replacement but passed.

Used the "PAYINFULL" promo code for $250, and I used my $210 in FORDPASS rewards!

The folks at Zeigler immediately sent me the contract and an OASIS report showing coverage. Give Bob a call at Zeigler.

[email protected]

https://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/process/quickquote.aspx?type=primary
Sponsored