Ford Protect ESP at $50 over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford

Hirnlego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 302A
I had the same show up in Ford Pass. They were quick at processing the Warranty purchase and linking to to Ford Pass. Not sure why the AC service ticket; however, my local dealer is also bad at inputting information for service correctly. They list everything as unknown.

Mine showed up within a day also back on 4/4/22 . I noticed later that under my service history for the same date it shows a Air Conditioning and Heating service from Granger Motors,Inc. for $1340.00 . Strange ,lol .
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
I want to thank you guys so much for your help in referring customers to www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com! We are now a little over $2,500,000 in savings from MSRP this year on Ford Protect contracts! We'd like to hit $2,750,000 by year end. This wouldn't be possible without all your support!

Thank you for referring your friends and visiting the website!

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
@Zach@granger I have already purchased an extended warranty. I had a thought, can I extend the extended warranty?

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
@Zach@granger I have already purchased an extended warranty. I had a thought, can I extend the extended warranty?
The contract can be modified as long as you are under the factory warranty. I’m looking at that now, if you don’t mind me piggy backing off of you. @Zach@granger I’m needing to know if they prorate your current Ford ESP contract and give you a credit toward new costs for new plan? Thanks

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a link to coverages.

Premium Care is certainly our most popular option.

https://fordprotect.ford.com/extended-service-plan

To get a quote term and mileage need to be emailed to us and we can respond within 24 hours.
I want to change my Ford ESP plan. Still under 3 yr/36k factory warranty. It’s premium, 7 years or 60k miles warranty purchased when I bought truck. I’m wanting to increase the miles covered. Not sure how I let it be this low in the first place . I paid around $1k. How is this process done when increasing plan? Thanks, Jeff W

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
If you are still in warranty coverage we can help. If you are out, you can only extend through the dealership that sold you the original contract.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
I want to change my Ford ESP plan. Still under 3 yr/36k factory warranty. It’s premium, 7 years or 60k miles warranty purchased when I bought truck. I’m wanting to increase the miles covered. Not sure how I let it be this low in the first place . I paid around $1k. How is this process done when increasing plan? Thanks, Jeff W
email brooke at [email protected] I believe you'll have to cancel the warranty now and then purchase a new contract.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Thank you to those who have visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We will end up having our busiest month yet in January! We are truly blessed to be involved in this passionate community of enthusiasts!

Cohnhead'73

First Name
Gooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat, '23 Chrysler 300, '13 FiestaSE
Occupation
Retired: Ford Motor Co
Zach I am interested in the ESP. Do the prices on your website reflect the $50 over invoice promotion?

Tbone4253

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Why are your plans not offered in Florida?

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Florida law is The 2016 Florida Statutes Title XXXVII INSURANCE Chapter 634 It says three key things 1 ) Extended warranties are insurance 2 ) Only FL licensed brokers can sell policies in Florida 3 ) When you sell a policy the seller's profit is called a COMMISSION and if a seller REBATES any part of their COMMISSION to one customer they must post prominently the REBATE amount and offer the same REBATE to every customer.

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/automotive/1899849-florida-buying-extended-warranties.html

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Florida law is The 2016 Florida Statutes Title XXXVII INSURANCE Chapter 634 It says three key things 1 ) Extended warranties are insurance 2 ) Only FL licensed brokers can sell policies in Florida 3 ) When you sell a policy the seller's profit is called a COMMISSION and if a seller REBATES any part of their COMMISSION to one customer they must post prominently the REBATE amount and offer the same REBATE to every customer.

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/automotive/1899849-florida-buying-extended-warranties.html

Yes, there is a Florida law that we can't sell online into that state. We can sell to you if you have a non-Florida address as an option.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Thank you to everyone who made a purchase in February or referred in friends/family! We had our busiest month yet saving customers over $500,000 from retail pricing in one month!

We couldn't do that without our great customers!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Sponsored