First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Our website is up with updated pricing at $50 over cost and no coupon codes or hoops to jump through.

We have 1 more revision and then it should be the best out there for usability and price. https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
Sponsored

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I just want to thank everyone who emailed us at [email protected] or visited www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . Also to those who referred their friends/family there as well. We had our busiest month ever selling Ford Service contracts at $50 over cost! We ended up saving our customers over $250,000 from list pricing in August!

We appreciate the opportunity to help!
Are you also affiliated with the Granger Motors Mopar Dealer in Granger, IA? Looking at their website - looks like the dealers in question are right next door to each other. I'll be looking at a Mopar MaxCare plan - my 3/36 is up in October, 2023.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Are you also affiliated with the Granger Motors Mopar Dealer in Granger, IA? Looking at their website - looks like the dealers in question are right next door to each other. I'll be looking at a Mopar MaxCare plan - my 3/36 is up in October, 2023.
They are. I bought my Jeep from them back in January since my Bronco is still MIA.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Our website is up with updated pricing at $50 over cost and no coupon codes or hoops to jump through.

We have 1 more revision and then it should be the best out there for usability and price. https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/
Thanks for this Zach - better than the email quote I got last week. You pushed me off the fence!
One question the receipt doesn't list the plan I bought - Premium, 100k, 8yrs, but Testing Charge Token?
1662925670944.png

OneMore

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired

Hi Zach,

I liked the new easy to use format.
Just made a purchase.

Thank you for providing a reasonable price for 5g members.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Hi Zach,

I liked the new easy to use format.
Just made a purchase.

Thank you for providing a reasonable price for 5g members.
I was so impressed with the smooth process (too smooth?). I looked them up and phoned them directly to make sure I wasn't being scammed. Spoke to a young woman late in the day as the previous woman I traded emails and PDF docs with had left for the day.

I will have the Premium Care contract for two years after the loan is paid off. On my 4th Ranger since 1988, all have been relatively trouble free to own, including two Mustang GTs. My current Lariat has lots of new tech (for Ranger) and I feel better having the extra coverage at a great price.
I'm not paying for someone's vacation.... :)

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Yes, I own both dealerships. We don't have a Mopar website up yet, it's under development, but should be up within the next few months. [email protected] is the best email contact for them.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Thanks for this Zach - better than the email quote I got last week. You pushed me off the fence!
One question the receipt doesn't list the plan I bought - Premium, 100k, 8yrs, but Testing Charge Token?
1662925670944.png
Is this on your Ford pass? We've had some wonky stuff show up there.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hi Zach, I just did an 8yr 36k $50 Ded on my 21 Ranger Lariat for $520. I figure I will put 4k miles on per year most likely less as I have 1690 miles this year which is 9 months into this year. This warranty cost makes it worth it considering after 3 years I may have 12k and my current warranty will end. I guess I will give up the idea of an addon catback exhaust idea for peace of mind for the next 8yrs.
Thx. Zach as this makes sense to me for us low mileage guys.

Last edited:

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase

4TH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT +fX4

Do you have any Canadian affiliates? Dealer here wants 1700.00 for one yr extended warranty,I have a four yr lease,hence the extension.Thanks.

The Last Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Paid for an extended warranty on the grainger site yesterday and today my warranty is showing up on fordpass. Now thats service.
I can fix most of my issues myself, brakes,shocks, spark plugs, oil and filter etc. but the longer I was on this site reading of issues people were having I decided putting maybe 12k miles on in 3 years was a waste of the factory warrany. This bothered me alot and yes I have an 01 Sport Track for the bs local stuff so this inexpensive warranty addon was the solution. Extended warranty may not be for everyone but for $500 and the low mileage I will put on I could not resist, and you know what I hope I don't use it.
Thx again Zach, you are a straight shooter as I am and going thru your site was easy , to bad your site for warranty is not highlighted or sticky noted here.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I can fix most of my issues myself, brakes,shocks, spark plugs, oil and filter etc. but the longer I was on this site reading of issues people were having I decided putting maybe 12k miles on in 3 years was a waste of the factory warrany.

This bothered me alot and yes I have an 01 Sport Track for the bs local stuff so this inexpensive warranty addon was the solution. Extended warranty may not be for everyone but for $500 and the low mileage I will put on I could not resist, and you know what I hope I don't use it.
Thinking its more of an emotional choice knowing you're making a gambling bet. I bought my 2005 Mustang slightly used with 6k miles (new car to me!). Dealer offered a Ford Premium Care warranty that added 4 years and extended the mileage out to 50,000 for $2,000.

The S197 Mustang was brand new for 2005 but the more I thought about it, no, just 'no'. Sold the immaculate car 2 years ago with only 36,000 miles total. I spent less than $500 out of pocket for repairs that wouldn't have been covered as they were beyond the 4 year time limit. Did most of the work myself too.

My 2005 Mustang GT 'Premium Group' car depicted. I miss it for sure.

IMG_0465.JPG
Sponsored