Ford Protect ESP at $25 over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford!- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!!

taralon

First Name
Jeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Crew Cab FX4
Occupation
IT
I searched the thread, but wasn't able to find the answer, I'm sorry if this has come up before. I bought my Ranger used from a non-Ford dealer. Can I purchase an ESP plan through you if I am still in the 3/36 period?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
I searched the thread, but wasn't able to find the answer, I'm sorry if this has come up before. I bought my Ranger used from a non-Ford dealer. Can I purchase an ESP plan through you if I am still in the 3/36 period?
Yes you can.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

1686774938057.png

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

SamIAm

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Flex
Occupation
Ford parts assistant manager
I can't thank you enough for doing this! I work at a dealership in here in SC. I had to buy my Ranger from another dealership and now the extended warranty as well. They wanted a little over $800 more than the 8yr 125,000 mile warranty I bought from you all. When I shared prices they said good luck seeing if it works or not. Funny it pulls right up through Ford. I know it will work. Even our service manager has asked for your info to check prices. He told me not to worry if I have problems he sees it and it will work just fine!!!

Thanks again!

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I can't thank you enough for doing this! I work at a dealership in here in SC. I had to buy my Ranger from another dealership and now the extended warranty as well. They wanted a little over $800 more than the 8yr 125,000 mile warranty I bought from you all. When I shared prices they said good luck seeing if it works or not. Funny it pulls right up through Ford. I know it will work. Even our service manager has asked for your info to check prices. He told me not to worry if I have problems he sees it and it will work just fine!!!

Thanks again!
I have the extended warranty with Granger and it is totally legit!

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer

Thanks again!
Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate the business!

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
My factory warranty expired today, and Granger Ford ESP extended kicked in. Thanks Granger!

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
I want to thank you guys so much for your help in referring customers to www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com! We are now a little over $2,500,000 in savings from MSRP this year on Ford Protect contracts! We'd like to hit $2,750,000 by year end. This wouldn't be possible without all your support!

Thank you for referring your friends and visiting the website!
I currently have an extended warranty from my dealership that I want to cancel and extend the miles. I purchased a 8 year/60K miles, PremiumCARE at the time, don't even know what I paid. I was only putting 8K miles a year on my vehicles at the time, now I am putting much more. I can purchase a 125K mile/8 year extra care for $1525 through you guys. I know the dealership will charge me much more for an "upgrade" and adding another 65k miles to the warranty, so what is the best way to do this? Thanks

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
I currently have an extended warranty from my dealership that I want to cancel and extend the miles. I purchased a 8 year/60K miles, PremiumCARE at the time, don't even know what I paid. I was only putting 8K miles a year on my vehicles at the time, now I am putting much more. I can purchase a 125K mile/8 year extra care for $1525 through you guys. I know the dealership will charge me much more for an "upgrade" and adding another 65k miles to the warranty, so what is the best way to do this? Thanks
We can sure help. Please email [email protected] and we can walk you through the process.

You'll need to cancel your existing contract and then we can place a new contract on the vehicle. Please contact us to verify pricing and coverage via that email before cancelling so we can verify for you.

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Zach@Granger, you probably answered this before, but I'll ask anyway.
Is the ESP transferable?
If I sell my truck, can the warranty be transferred to the new owner?
Or can the remainder be transferred to my new vehicle?

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Zach@Granger, you probably answered this before, but I'll ask anyway.
Is the ESP transferable?
If I sell my truck, can the warranty be transferred to the new owner?
Or can the remainder be transferred to my new vehicle?
Yes, I believe there is a transferrable option for $75. The other option you have is to cancel your existing contract, get a pro-rated refund and then put that towards a new service contract.
Sponsored