Ford Protect ESP at $25 over Dealer Cost from Granger Ford!- PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!!

7Boomerang7

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4X4 / Lightning Blue
Does Basic Care cover the specific transmission issues people are experiencing with 2019/2020’s?
Sponsored

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Too bad Kommiefornia passed a law where you can't purchase any type of insurance from out of state.

Wings06j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Is it possible to extend the extended warranty? For example could I take a 5yr / 60k and pay to extend it to a 10 yr / 100k before it expired?

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
Is it possible to extend the extended warranty? For example could I take a 5yr / 60k and pay to extend it to a 10 yr / 100k before it expired?
Yes, but it has to be done at the original selling dealership. If you are still within warranty you can cancel your existing warranty and we can re-issue you a new contract at our pricing.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
A quick shout out to all of our customers who have purchased or referred people to our team for an extended warranty. We wanted to bring the same thought process to warranty purchases as we do to car sales, a fast, transparent process that allows the customer to make an informed decision. We started advertsing online in February of last year with a soft launch, went full-speed in March, then added a website in June.

This has resonated well with you, our customers, and we finished in the top 1% of Ford Protect dealers nationwide in 2022! Without selling hardly any contracts to speak of in the first 2 months!

Our customers have been able to make a smart, informed decision to be prepared down the road with a factory-backed warranty at the smartest price!

Thank you!

Zach & Team

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
A quick shout out to all of our customers who have purchased or referred people to our team for an extended warranty. We wanted to bring the same thought process to warranty purchases as we do to car sales, a fast, transparent process that allows the customer to make an informed decision. We started advertsing online in February of last year with a soft launch, went full-speed in March, then added a website in June.

This has resonated well with you, our customers, and we finished in the top 1% of Ford Protect dealers nationwide in 2022! Without selling hardly any contracts to speak of in the first 2 months!

Our customers have been able to make a smart, informed decision to be prepared down the road with a factory-backed warranty at the smartest price!

Thank you!

Zach & Team

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Working with Maria right now to get an ESP for our 22 Escape phev ?

SDXLT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT FX4
Anyone know of a dealer selling these in CA at the discounted price? Really wish I hadn’t waited for my tax return cash to buy this as I had a quote going back in January :(

SDXLT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT FX4
Anyone know of a dealer selling these in CA at the discounted price? Really wish I hadn’t waited for my tax return cash to buy this as I had a quote going back in January :(
seems I may answer my own question. You can use an address outside CA so a second home or a relative.

OP
OP
Zach@granger

Zach@granger

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
Occupation
Ford Dealer
We can help if you have access to a non-California address, even if the vehicle isn't registered there.