At least it will keep the depreciation low :p

spartan0078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger lariat
Occupation
Railroader
Oakville plant in Ontario we service went on a 3 week shutdown too. Started April 12th.

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer
sounds like some folks in the auto industry made cost cutting decisions last year to cancel chip orders that are coming back to haunt them... Ford wasn't the only one.

1618513924816.png

Muscleford

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
Ordered my Ranger March 2 projected delivery is week of May 9 per Ford order tracking.

Frio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Ordered my Ranger March 2 projected delivery is week of May 9 per Ford order tracking.
Wow, that's fairly quick for both @bentroia and especially you. I ordered Feb 17 and still have no estimated delivery date. Only have a build date of April 28 the dealer provided last week. Not too confident that'll hold now with this latest slowdown news.

1618518639558.png

Muscleford

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
Wow, that's fairly quick for both @bentroia and especially you. I ordered Feb 17 and still have no estimated delivery date. Only have a build date of April 28 the dealer provided last week. Not too confident that'll hold now with this latest slowdown news.

1618518639558.png
Frio you are in SC and Bentroia is in CA and I am in northeast Ohio much closer to the Wayne assembly plant where Rangers are built. I do not even have a build date yet. So far Ford has not announced a shut down date for Wayne assembly over chip availability.

Frio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Frio you are in SC and Bentroia is in CA and I am in northeast Ohio much closer to the Wayne assembly plant where Rangers are built. I do not even have a build date yet. So far Ford has not announced a shut down date for Wayne assembly over chip availability.
The locations make sense but what threw me off is the fact Ben's order status page has the estimated delivery date filled in but mine simply has N/A. I assumed yours did as well since you say you have a projected delivery date. Guess I didn't pick up on "projected week" and I know better than to assume :headbang:
Sponsored