First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 1965 VW Bus,
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
On July 29 I used my Ford Pass points to purchase a pivot storage box, or so I thought. Today it's September 22 and I still have all my FordPass reward points. In fact I got a couple hundred more points on July 29 when I made the purchase in the dealership. I know it take a while and there was a lot of confusion at the dealerships on how the system works., but Is almost 2 months normal? Did I slip between the cracks?
I've got a couple questions........
1. Does a Ford bed extender fit with the pivot storage box installed? Will it fit with the pivot box out but it's mounting hardware in place?

2. Can anyone recommend a bed ramp for loading mowers, snow throwers etc. nothing really heavy.
Sponsored

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
On July 29 I used my Ford Pass points to purchase a pivot storage box, or so I thought. Today it's September 22 and I still have all my FordPass reward points. In fact I got a couple hundred more points on July 29 when I made the purchase in the dealership. I know it take a while and there was a lot of confusion at the dealerships on how the system works., but Is almost 2 months normal? Did I slip between the cracks?
I've got a couple questions........
1. Does a Ford bed extender fit with the pivot storage box installed? Will it fit with the pivot box out but it's mounting hardware in place?

2. Can anyone recommend a bed ramp for loading mowers, snow throwers etc. nothing really heavy.
To your FordPass question, my first purchase (The Works on my wife's Explorer) took nearly 6 weeks to be deducted from my points. And yet I was rewarded almost immediately for my purchase. Not any help on your actual questions though.

OP
OP
Ranger in Maine

Ranger in Maine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 1965 VW Bus,
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
To your FordPass question, my first purchase (The Works on my wife's Explorer) took nearly 6 weeks to be deducted from my points. And yet I was rewarded almost immediately for my purchase. Not any help on your actual questions though.
Yeah I thought it was odd that I got the points in 8 minutes but it’s been 8 weeks and they haven’t charged me the points.

Last edited:

SemperVee

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 LARIAT. 2019 Ranger XLT Traded in.
Vehicle Showcase
used some of mine to buy a stick of overpriced touch up paint! :^)

Caliope

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CC 4WD Lariat, 2022 Bronco Sport OB
I have 16,998 points that came over from the old Ford Owners reward program and 42,000 points for buying my truck. I have been trying for 2 months now to get the two balances combined, but still no luck. Twice the assistants on Ford Pass have said they would escalate the problem. When I bought my truck in July, the dealership said that the Ford Pass rewards system was a major cluster, because the dealerships have had no training on how it operates.

TX-Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Supercab 2wd Lightning Blue/302A package/trailer tow/spray in bedliner
I had a similar experience. About 2 months after I received my items before the points disappeared. I was tempted to try and double dip

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Not only is it a cluster-F for the dealers, the owners can't even sign in to the stupid web site. Every time I try to sign in it just rolls back to the sign in page. Ford has some work to do if this thing is to take off.

BlueSport

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X2
I bought 2 new fords and still have no points from it

HotPepperRedRanger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2015 Ford Edge 2012 Toyota Camry
I bought my Ranger about a month ago, received the 42,000 points. Took my wife’s Edge in for new tires today and used the points for $210 towards the tires. The agent knew exactly what to do, piece of cake.
Sponsored