Ford Pass/limited Maintenance

RONR11

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranget
This is a long post: Went to dealer to add oil( pint low) after change. They informed me I only bought limited package and I would have to pay diff. So I said use my reward points, well they are gone as of 09-30 and are moved over to make my limited to premium but the dealer still shows limited. Tried calling Ford Pass and customer service 11 times. 80 yrs old and hard of hearing I asked for a person that speaks English. 5 times they just disconnected me. Now they have blocked my number. Service department can’t help because I bought in FL. Done with dealers guess I have to suck it up and do my own service
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
This is a long post: Went to dealer to add oil( pint low) after change. They informed me I only bought limited package and I would have to pay diff. So I said use my reward points, well they are gone as of 09-30 and are moved over to make my limited to premium but the dealer still shows limited. Tried calling Ford Pass and customer service 11 times. 80 yrs old and hard of hearing I asked for a person that speaks English. 5 times they just disconnected me. Now they have blocked my number. Service department can’t help because I bought in FL. Done with dealers guess I have to suck it up and do my own service
That's disappointing. Maybe there's a way you can contact Ford via email or something online?

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I'm betting 100% of the people you spoke to spoke English, perhaps two or three other languages too.

OP
OP

RONR11

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranget
I'm betting 100% of the people you spoke to spoke English, perhaps two or three other languages too.
I asked to speak to someone that speaks fluent English. 80 yrs old ears don’t work too well anymore

Zanardi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Saber 4x4 Sport
Somewhat related to the above - how do Ford Pass points work? I just got my new card and welcome letter in the mail. I got my complimentary 42,000 points.

How many dollars of value is this? $42.00? $420.00? Can it only be used for service/maintenance at the dealership? Can I buy parts or accessories with the points? Tires? Apply toward future repair bills if any?

I'm guessing this is all explained somewhere on-line. I just haven't had the time to go through it all yet. If points can only be used for dealership routine maintenance I might not even bother registering. I generally do all of my own routine maintenance and probably would never earn any additional points either.

Thanks!

OP
OP

RONR11

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranget
I’m sure someone on here can explain. As stated I never got a chance to use mine. If you also bought a “limited “ maintenance plan. Make sure you use them as tjey will take and move to your plan. Mine are gone after about 1 mo. But ford won’t address the problem

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
Somewhat related to the above - how do Ford Pass points work? I just got my new card and welcome letter in the mail. I got my complimentary 42,000 points.

How many dollars of value is this? $42.00? $420.00? Can it only be used for service/maintenance at the dealership? Can I buy parts or accessories with the points? Tires? Apply toward future repair bills if any?

I'm guessing this is all explained somewhere on-line. I just haven't had the time to go through it all yet. If points can only be used for dealership routine maintenance I might not even bother registering. I generally do all of my own routine maintenance and probably would never earn any additional points either.

Thanks!
There are several posts on this topic, but basically a "point" is worth $0.005, so a full 42,000 points are worth $210.00. Points can be used at the dealer for service and parts - but parts have to be written up as a service order. o_O

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
There are several posts on this topic, but basically a "point" is worth $0.005, so a full 42,000 points are worth $210.00. Points can be used at the dealer for service and parts - but parts have to be written up as a service order. o_O
I am hoping to use mine for the Ford Tu/ProCal 4 tunne and filter.
Sponsored