Ranger17

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Hey all -

Having issues with ford pass. I keep getting the “my vehicle is updating” in the app. It’s been giving me this message for a week. I went and checked for updates on truck and everything is up to date. It’s annoying because the app keeps saying that I can’t use the auto start or locking my doors. Any help would be appreciated before I have to call ford and sit on the phone for a mind numbing 2 hours
F3C3B370-BB85-4285-9F05-94BE8AC18787.png
Sponsored

MannyS

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
try uninstalling the app, then reinstalling

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
There's been a lot of glitches with the app over the past year where some have had nothing but problems and others nothing. There was an update just yesterday for the app maybe see if that helps?

OP
OP

Ranger17

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
There's been a lot of glitches with the app over the past year where some have had nothing but problems and others nothing. There was an update just yesterday for the app maybe see if that helps?
I reset the truck and made sure the app was updated. Still getting the same error.

I did just do the ford performance tune but there’s no way this two are connected.

Last resort call ford... wish me luck.

Sako887

First Name
Sarkis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I just posted the same thing last night. Go to vehicle In the menu and see if you can see the esn for the modem. Mines blank. I’m currently sitting at the dealership waiting for the diagnosis for the same problem. I tried disconnecting the battery and doing a factory reset with no luck.

Sako887

First Name
Sarkis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Dealer concluded that the modem was toast. They have to order a new one but the plant is closed so they have to wait until the 30th to order the part.

OP
OP

Ranger17

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Thanks for going through the trouble. Well that blows the parts on back order. Such a weird part to go out.