gbritt89

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase
I have read the other threads here in regards to upgrading a ranger without tow package to the equivalent of a factory tow package so sorry if I missed the answer to my question in advance.

I have a '19 supercab with STX package and no tow package, I have already installed the draw tite hitch but I want to make sure I get the wiring prepared prior to towing. I do not have any bumper sensors to my knowledge, is there a confirmed part number to add the 4/7 wiring. Every post seems to imply the wiring loom is for a truck equipped with bumper sensors of some sort.

Any help would be appreciated.
Garret
Sponsored

dangerranger16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I have read the other threads here in regards to upgrading a ranger without tow package to the equivalent of a factory tow package so sorry if I missed the answer to my question in advance.

I have a '19 supercab with STX package and no tow package, I have already installed the draw tite hitch but I want to make sure I get the wiring prepared prior to towing. I do not have any bumper sensors to my knowledge, is there a confirmed part number to add the 4/7 wiring. Every post seems to imply the wiring loom is for a truck equipped with bumper sensors of some sort.

Any help would be appreciated.
Garret
The part numbers are in the first post in the thread linked below. If you do not have the parking sensors there is an option to choose the wiring harness minus the parking distance sensors.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/trailer-wiring-and-connector.2903/

OP
OP
gbritt89

gbritt89

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase