Ford Fox 2.0 installed today.

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
With leveling kit, and before leveling kit. My truck now rides like a truck should. Funny when I got in I had to adjust everything, steering wheel, mirrors, seat, you name it it was adjusted, Best money spent, Glad, I had a bunch of Ford Pass points to apply to it.

IMG_3045.jpeg

IMG_2662.HEIC.jpeg
Sponsored

lawrench

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4 Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
With leveling kit, and before leveling kit. My truck now rides like a truck should. Funny when I got in I had to adjust everything, steering wheel, mirrors, seat, you name it it was adjusted, Best money spent, Glad, I had a bunch of Ford Pass points to apply to it.

IMG_3045.jpeg

IMG_2662.HEIC.jpeg
What size wheels are on your nice truck?

xxEMOxx

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Crew 4x4 XLT Blue
Occupation
Bars!
Vehicle Showcase
I feel the same way, got mine last week.... no more wallowy feeling, or squaty look.

Its firm but not overly hard and jolting.... compared to before it was almost too soft and boaty.... like some banked freeway curves Im suppose to handle at 65 my truck at 55 felt like if I hit a pothole it would throw me into the guardrail. Now it rides amazing!

OP
OP
SafetyDan

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Shomare

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Occupation
Union President
What kit, you mentioned Ford points so guessing the Ford Performance one?

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_3045.jpeg

IMG_2662.HEIC.jpeg
Hey, Dan, congratulations! Your truck looks great leveled! I got the same kit as soon as it came out, and have been loving the ride ever since! Best money I ever spent, as you say! I am still running the stock eighteen-inch wheels and Hankook ATM but am looking to upgrade the tires at least. Let us know what you decide to run on yours!

OP
OP
SafetyDan

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What kit, you mentioned Ford points so guessing the Ford Performance one?
Yes the Ford FOX 2.0 kit, dealer installed to preserve warranty.

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4

IMG_3045.jpeg

IMG_2662.HEIC.jpeg
How did you use your Ford Pass Points? I call parts and they tell me they don't know how to use them and send me tot he front but the "front" never answers and goes to Voice Mail where my call is not returned. Do I have to do it in person?

Ranger 4 Play

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
How did you use your Ford Pass Points? I call parts and they tell me they don't know how to use them and send me tot he front but the "front" never answers and goes to Voice Mail where my call is not returned. Do I have to do it in person?
I was told by local dealer to have them order the part. Then when it arrives and you go to pay, tell them apply the points. And yes, they absolutely can apply the points to accessories

xxEMOxx

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Crew 4x4 XLT Blue
Occupation
Bars!
Vehicle Showcase
I was told by local dealer to have them order the part. Then when it arrives and you go to pay, tell them apply the points. And yes, they absolutely can apply the points to accessories
Am i suppose to recieve more fordpass points on parts installs?

I had my lift done by an authorized Ford dealer and paid for it, did not use any points but the only points increase I've seen was 100 points for a service visit.

Ranger 4 Play

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Am i suppose to recieve more fordpass points on parts installs?

I had my lift done by an authorized Ford dealer and paid for it, did not use any points but the only points increase I've seen was 100 points for a service visit.
I cannot speak to that

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Thank you, I am going in tomorrow!

OP
OP
SafetyDan

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I told them I was using points when I ordered parts along with scheduling so there was no confusion. I did not care how they applied the points as long as I used all (86000 equiv to $430.00). I was told to make sure they knew before they started the work or they could refuse to use them (I did not verify that).

Ranger 4 Play

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I told them I was using points when I ordered parts along with scheduling so there was no confusion. I did not care how they applied the points as long as I used them all.
Nice! Ordered mine on amazon cant wait to put them in. When I actually get around to it, it will be one long weekend lol
Sponsored