Ford brand loyalty

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
Well I'll be I just got a letter in the mail from Ford Lincoln and in it they enclosed a $250 prepaid gift card and on the outside of it it says we are aware that you have had to return to your dealership multiple times for repairs we regret the inconvenience and disappointment this must have caused. in a gesture of apology and as a token of our appreciation we have enclosed a prepaid Mastercard loyalty card in the amount of $250 This card may be used at any of the millions of merchant locations worldwide.
Well all I can say is that was unexpected. Granted I had my 2019 Ford Ranger in for fuel dilution I also had it in for the angle of the rear end which they didn't even do anything for that But I will take Ford's $250.
Is being a member of the forum and hearing some of the war stories some of us ranger owners have went through I really didn't think Is my situation rose to the occasion as much as other people have had to fight with Ford.
I wonder if they're trying to make up for their dealers mistakes.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
I wonder if they're trying to make up for their dealers mistakes.
Dealer mistakes?, or dealer incompetence?
The place I bought my '21 was wonderful in working with me to buy the truck. But due to the horror
stories I hear of there service dept., I will take it else where for maintenance. I would have bought from that dealer, but didn't want to wait 6 - 8 months for a truck.