• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey For Sale 2019 18" Mach Alum whl / mag pockets w/ 18" off-road owl tires

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Magnetic, Supercrew Lariat series, 501A, FX4, Sport pkg,Tech pkg, 3.5 BDS Lift,w/ Fox suspension, 18x9 Fuel Shak rims w/ Nitto Ridge Grapplers, spray in bedliner, bed ext, revolver x4 tonneau, Raptor Grill & lights
How far are you from Allentown Pennsylvania?
Went to maps & took a quick shot of potential distance. Address would tighten up the exact time & milage

DD74AFE7-67B6-40AD-802B-481BF919484C.png
Sponsored

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
How far are you from Allentown Pennsylvania?
What is your schedule like during the week? I would assume that the tires were taken off right after you Bought vehicle. I am getting leyssac surgery on Tuesday I could possibly come down either Friday or Saturday The price is 500 for all for correct If you give me your phone number I could call you and we could discuss this

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
What is your schedule like during the week? I would assume that the tires were taken off right after you Bought vehicle. I am getting leyssac surgery on Tuesday I could possibly come down either Friday or Saturday The price is 500 for all for correct If you give me your phone number I could call you and we could discuss this
I definitely will buy them . PM me

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Magnetic, Supercrew Lariat series, 501A, FX4, Sport pkg,Tech pkg, 3.5 BDS Lift,w/ Fox suspension, 18x9 Fuel Shak rims w/ Nitto Ridge Grapplers, spray in bedliner, bed ext, revolver x4 tonneau, Raptor Grill & lights

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just wanted to let you know I made it home tires are excellent rims all cleaned up thank you very much for the other parts. Was a pleasure meeting you thank you again.
Thank you kindly for making the trip. Best of luck. See you on the forum
Sponsored