• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey For Sale 2019 18" Mach Alum whl / mag pockets w/ 18" off-road owl tires

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Magnetic, Supercrew Lariat series, 501A, FX4, Sport pkg,Tech pkg, 3.5 BDS Lift,w/ Fox suspension, 18x9 Fuel Shak rims w/ Nitto Ridge Grapplers, spray in bedliner, bed ext, revolver x4 tonneau, Raptor Grill & lights
Purchased truck that it had 95 miles on it.
Theses wheels and tires were only on the truck during assembly line and delivery to dealership.
Dealer did wheel package upgrade as soon as receiving the truck, so no real miles where put on these wheels and tires.
Asking $1000 or best offer

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Magnetic, Supercrew Lariat series, 501A, FX4, Sport pkg,Tech pkg, 3.5 BDS Lift,w/ Fox suspension, 18x9 Fuel Shak rims w/ Nitto Ridge Grapplers, spray in bedliner, bed ext, revolver x4 tonneau, Raptor Grill & lights
Asking best offer

IMG_0627 (1).jpg

IMG_0628 (1).jpg

IMG_0629 (1).jpg

IMG_0630 (1).jpg

IMG_0631 (1).jpg

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New Bedford
New Bedford NJ?
sorry have not had a sec to check your info.
I am in North Jersey Bergen county.
when would you like to connect?

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Take a look into it. I am sure it is not cheap either. I can Knock $100 off if that helps. Unfortunately with my business ramping up again, I am not able to do a road trip

dejota13

First Name
Arilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Take a look into it. I am sure it is not cheap either. I can Knock $100 off if that helps. Unfortunately with my business ramping up again, I am not able to do a road trip
in this case would it be $ 400 for them?

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly Arilson,
They are presently in my storage center.
I appreciate your offer, but honestly getting them and wrapping them up for you, & making sure they ship, even with you paying for shipping is more work than I am interested in.

Please do not take me being rude.

I would like to get a offer like your original and someone come get them. I have had more, forgive the pun, "tire kicking" about these then I am interested in

dejota13

First Name
Arilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Honestly Arilson,
They are presently in my storage center.
I appreciate your offer, but honestly getting them and wrapping them up for you, & making sure they ship, even with you paying for shipping is more work than I am interested in.

Please do not take me being rude.

I would like to get a offer like your original and someone come get them. I have had more, forgive the pun, "tire kicking" about these then I am interested in
I understand you.
But if i get someone to collect them for me, what would you say?

OP
OP
Chrzap

Chrzap

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I understand you.
But if i get someone to collect them for me, what would you say?
If you have someone who can pick up local & initial offer of $500 is still good?

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
If you have someone who can pick up local & initial offer of $500 is still good?
New Bedford NJ?
sorry have not had a sec to check your info.
I am in North Jersey Bergen county.
when would you like to connect?
How far are you from Allentown Pennsylvania?
Sponsored